Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk 2: City Chaos
"expanding south into Texas"

Hey bitch, do you know what Manifest Density means? Does President Monroe ring a bell?
You've stepped onto our promised land, which basically means you have invaded our inheritance.

"I also declare Manifest Destiny on Texas and nearby eastern cities."

Give back the land and I'll reset my attacks.

Myem attacks Ghosty
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-22-2013, 12:35 AM)Myem Wrote: "expanding south into Texas"

Hey bitch, do you know what Manifest Density means? Does President Monroe ring a bell?
You've stepped onto our promised land, which basically means you have invaded our inheritance.

"I also declare Manifest Destiny on Texas and nearby eastern cities."

Give back the land and I'll reset my attacks.

Myem attacks Ghosty

Read this.

You stole our color and land, dick, and you're glad that you still have a chance to not have your entire civilization slaughtered if you comply with me.

Myem attacks Ghosty unless my land is given back.
Once empty land has been conquered, it cannot be retracted. It must either be exchanged, or invaded.

So, you face a choice: either you can continue to declare war on me, and try to take it that way, or you can declare me as an ally and I will give you the land, at a low cost. But if you continue to attack, I will attack back, and request the assistance of my allies.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Fine. I'll go by the conditions of our agreement and I will exchange Little Rock for Western Texas that is currently occupied by you, but no one is allowed to ever cross Texas again unless they want to be declared war on.

Myem expands towards Jacksonville
Myem expands towards Jacksonville
There'll be a little delay in updating the map today, because I'm switching over to a new laptop.
(04-22-2013, 03:22 AM)Myem Wrote: Fine. I'll go by the conditions of our agreement and I will exchange Little Rock for Western Texas that is currently occupied by you, but no one is allowed to ever cross Texas again unless they want to be declared war on.

You don't currently occupy Little Rock, or any of Arkansas. I'll count your rolls for Jacksonville this round, but Western Texas will remain in my country until a proper, functional exchange between land you currently occupy and Western Texas can be made.
Some numbers on the scoreboard might be off on this one, specifically the turn number, but I'm a bit rushed. I am 99% sure I got the rolls correct.

[Image: 2wpi1iw.png]
Myem's occupation of part of Georgia leads to me present an ultimatum.
Both rolls heading southwards
Technically....

[Image: map-of-american-colonies.gif]