I think we need to leave Franco unbanned.
Start blaming yourselves instead of putting all of the blame onto Franco.
(08-12-2012, 07:44 PM)Walrus Wrote: Start blaming yourselves instead of putting all of the blame onto Franco.
How is it our fault that Franco is a moron?
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(08-12-2012, 08:10 PM)When Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 07:44 PM)Walrus Wrote: Start blaming yourselves instead of putting all of the blame onto Franco.
How is it our fault that Franco is a moron?

its all your fault glome

you were responsible for everything he did wrong
Even though it MAY seem like he's a good user, I'm sure if we let him in with our guards down he will continue on the same path that lead him to getting banned in the first place.

I suggested this once before but after seeing him spam the chat with nonsense I noticed he wasnt ready to come back.

Therefore my vote is no.

(08-12-2012, 07:36 PM)Fat_Sacks Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 06:51 PM)Invader Wrote: You guys never give him a chance.
And that two months waiting period won't do anything. He'll come back when mods are offline.

He had more chances than anyone.

No. Kieron had way more chances then franco. I don't recall him getting banned all the time on the old site.
(08-12-2012, 09:27 PM)Mother Wrote: No. Kieron had way more chances then franco. I don't recall him getting banned all the time on the old site.

No. Kieron was given about one chance, the rest were just 1 day bans - not really chances/
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
what are you talking about kieron had a ridiculous amount of chances he was permabanned about 3 times
Hippo, do you have multi-personality disorder?
Lol. I asked if Hippo and Duck were the same person but Qwerty said thy're brothers.
(08-12-2012, 09:27 PM)Mother Wrote: Even though it MAY seem like he's a good user, I'm sure if we let him in with our guards down he will continue on the same path that lead him to getting banned in the first place.

I suggested this once before but after seeing him spam the chat with nonsense I noticed he wasnt ready to come back.

Therefore my vote is no.

(08-12-2012, 07:36 PM)Fat_Sacks Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 06:51 PM)Invader Wrote: You guys never give him a chance.
And that two months waiting period won't do anything. He'll come back when mods are offline.

He had more chances than anyone.

No. Kieron had way more chances then franco. I don't recall him getting banned all the time on the old site.

I don't recall Franco being active since April on the old site.
(08-12-2012, 11:19 PM)Mother Wrote: Lol. I asked if Hippo and Duck were the same person but Qwerty said thy're brothers.

It's true!

(08-13-2012, 02:01 PM)Kieron Wrote: I don't recall Franco being active since April on the old site.

I don't recall Franco being active since March.