The Chaos thread is useless.
You say: "post here if it isn't worth of making a thread or has no discussion value"

Why post it in a forum in the first place if it isn't worth of making a thread or has no discussion value?

Its used as a simple excuse to get more posts.
(08-13-2012, 04:51 PM)Micky Wrote: You say: "post here if it isn't worth of making a thread or has no discussion value"

Why post it in a forum in the first place if it isn't worth of making a thread or has no discussion value?

Thank you! I posted about how it's useless on the old site glad someone else thinks the same.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
I don't know where you read that it was intended for stuff with no discussion value, since I've only said it's for things that don't need their own thread. I know this is subjective, but it does help cut down on the number of threads with 0-2 replies.

Glome is going to yell at me for talking about an old forum again, but here's a chaos thread with over 6000 posts that I stole the idea from. If you went back to the main forum page, you'd notice that almost all of the threads have multiple pages, which is a sign of a healthy forum
(08-13-2012, 04:51 PM)Micky Wrote: You say: "post here if it isn't worth of making a thread or has no discussion value"

Bw thankful Latin is spamming there instead of spamming other innocent threads. >_>
On-topic: I did say some important stuff in the thread, like I talked about I made a scripting forum.

Off-topic: Slender, do you have something against me? I have done nothing to you, and yet you are always pointing the negative facts about me.
(08-13-2012, 08:02 PM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote: On-topic: I did say some important stuff in the thread, like I talked about I made a scripting forum.

Off-topic: Slender, do you have something against me? I have done nothing to you, and yet you are always pointing the negative facts about me.
Atleast you admit they are facts.
(08-13-2012, 08:06 PM)Slender Wrote: Atleast you admit they are facts.

You didn't answer the question. Why do you act like I have something against you?
(08-13-2012, 06:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't know where you read that it was intended for stuff with no discussion value, since I've only said it's for things that don't need their own thread. I know this is subjective, but it does help cut down on the number of threads with 0-2 replies.

Glome is going to yell at me for talking about an old forum again, but here's a chaos thread with over 6000 posts that I stole the idea from. If you went back to the main forum page, you'd notice that almost all of the threads have multiple pages, which is a sign of a healthy forum

Understood.