My review of "Social Meeps"
(08-18-2012, 04:04 AM)Walrus Wrote: Jacob_, ROBLOX also made a blog post about socialmeeps.
;c

pics or gtfo
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(08-18-2012, 01:41 AM)Ash Wrote: As much of the crap I put up with Invader, what I said was nothing that serious. These guys do it all the time and you all "Lol" but when I did something "Oh I hate Ashely" "Shes not doing her job right"
The amount of irony in that statement in so overwhelming I think I might kill myself, mainly because I share the same species as you.
(08-18-2012, 01:41 AM)Ash Wrote: As much of the crap I put up with Invader, what I said was nothing that serious. These guys do it all the time and you all "Lol" but when I did something "Oh I hate Ashely" "Shes not doing her job right"

I found about about the site from one of the users here, and I've talked to Jacob and he has told me he's given up on Buildism. I don't have so much free time left so I thought it would be cool to join another community.

Oh as for the review, some valid points, some not; but good review.

Oh as for the main store idea you guys hated on, they have 150 users online for a limited item, I'm not saying some arent alts but it literally shut the site down today. Imagine that for Buildism? Plus the game, users would love this site.
Ashely, you quit, get the hell out and stop spreading rumors. Nobody likes you and no one ever has.

And as for Qwerty, nice review, but I think SM is a piece of crap.

~Invader~

That's funny, since Dignity got a 1-dayer for telling Franco to go die in a hole, and he's not a moderator who is expected to try to get along with the community.

Franco ticked me off for 3 straight months and the worst I got was calling him a moron a few times.

Invader ticks you off for about a week and you resign to tell him to go die in a hole and curse his mother.

I see a problem here.
The design of social meeps is pretty bland but it's actually not a bad website.
(08-18-2012, 12:33 PM)When Wrote: The design of social meeps is pretty bland

It just needs some flakes, right?
(08-18-2012, 02:47 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

Yep.
I would come up with a meme, but im too lazy.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(08-18-2012, 02:47 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

Exactly.