Chaos Thread- Post here if it isn't worth making a new thread.
(08-19-2012, 02:58 PM)Paradox Wrote: I made this site for DsiDewd

http://dsidewd.x10.mx/

The connection was reset......
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
The looks I get from girls when I pick up a massive tub of [Image: 9296_cadburydc__11268_zoom.jpg]
I miss the days when we got Ovaltine instead of store-brand stuff...
I have 6 vids on my youtube account already.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
I experimented with some Portal soundbytes, and knocked GLaDOS's pitch down 25%.

The result is rather interesting.
So I had a dream last night which gave me a game idea:

There were 2 people, following eachother around what appeared to be my school which appeared to have been changed into Dragon Quest Style and the left side of it had changed greatly. There was a staircase leading up to a sealed room. After a lot of stuff I forgot, possibly key gathering, the 2 people went up those stairs and through the door and arrived at a sorta shrine thing with an statue in the centre. This statue was magically collected, and as soon as it was moved, a raging storm engulfed the outside, with a massive lightning bolt about 200 metres wide hit the outside and never stopped. As the 2 characters came out of there in fear, the main part of the school had been deformed, the only exit was through a classroom that had a load of desks and boxes blocking the way as the perspective went to 1st Person in a 3D environment and the 2 helped eachother across. Somehow the storm stopped and one of the characters went and told his dad all about how they caused the massive storm.

If I could add more stuff to that, I would have a fantastic game idea.
It sounds to me like you should be able to twist that into a pretty good short game, or even use it as one section of a larger game. About 20% or so of the plot I have planned for my story once it leaves the bit covered by the original roleplay comes from dreams I had. As long as you can remember them, the total randomness can be pretty good inspiration.
Last night, I saw something freaky.

A "plane" flew over, except:

1. It was triangular

2. It had no wings
(08-22-2012, 10:52 PM)Kieron Wrote: Last night, I saw something freaky.

A "plane" flew over, except:

1. It was triangular

2. It had no wings

Any more details? (eg lights, estimated speed, etc)
Was it a stealth fighter?
[Image: 220px-USAF_B-2_Spirit.jpg]