I like the user Bikop
He makes me laugh so hard, don't ban him.
heh what's funny is that invader/glome/dignity can make threads about me and PA me for an hour and swear at me and tell me to kill myself and they have no action taken against them, but yet if i call someone "stupid" or swear one time i get a 6-day ban and a 50% warning
that's some fucking bullshit right there
(09-09-2012, 04:43 PM)bakop Wrote: heh what's funny is that invader/glome/dignity can make threads about me and PA me for an hour and swear at me and tell me to kill myself and they have no action taken against them, but yet if i call someone "stupid" or swear one time i get a 6-day ban and a 50% warning
that's some REPUBLICANing bullROBLOX right there
Err
No.
You're the one that was yelling "HEY DIE COMMIT SUICIDE DIGNITY AND INVADER GO KILL YOURSELF"
~Invader~
[deleted]
I like how you left out nearly all of it, including stuff that I would have given you at least a 2-week-long ban for. Smile
(09-09-2012, 06:24 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I like how you left out nearly all of it, including stuff that I would have given you at least a 2-week-long ban for. Smile
He deserves a 2-week ban, but I can honestly say I deserve some type of ban for fighting back with him.
~Invader~
And I have to say I agree, but Jacob_'s already done what he's done; only a 5-day ban for bikop, and I'm not going to go in and mess with his decision. It's over for now; no use throwing a second trial for the same crime. If the arguing starts up again and I catch it this time, though, the punishment will be more severe on all sides, so a reminder: play nice, everyone. It's been a long time since we've had to permanently ban an active member because of arguments, and I hope we can keep it that way.
The normal users v Ashely wars may be over, however, I see a new set of wars in the near future...
eye haait yoo ahll eekualy
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
but glome i love you 5ever <333