Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

After Dark: Good idea, or bad?
Personally, I am against it, because I seriously doubt there is anything that you guys will do with it except swear all over the place and post junk nobody really needs to read.
Meh. I don't really care. Unless my parents see it. Then.....
We need a funny area in the forums, so I support dis niggity idea
I'm not laughing.
We all have different tastes, boohoo the almighty qwerty doesn't suppooort, let's all complain about how we like different things.
I see it as rather pointless - basically just an excuse to swear, avoid normal rules, and babble incoherently without consequences. If people really want this, they can just head over to a similar forum like 4chan, or some other website that barely has rules.
(09-15-2012, 05:15 PM)Paradox Wrote: I see it as rather pointless - basically just an excuse to swear, avoid normal rules, and babble incoherently without consequences. If people really want this, they can just head over to a similar forum like 4chan, or some other website that barely has rules.

Ah. Finally. The Great Paradox returns.
(09-15-2012, 05:16 PM)888 Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 05:15 PM)Paradox Wrote: I see it as rather pointless - basically just an excuse to swear, avoid normal rules, and babble incoherently without consequences. If people really want this, they can just head over to a similar forum like 4chan, or some other website that barely has rules.

Ah. Finally. The Great Paradox returns.

Sorry, my hiatus is for many reasons. Mainly school and my desktop breaking down though.
some people get tired of the mods treating the users like caged animals
(09-15-2012, 05:51 PM)daftpunkisawesome Wrote: some people get tired of the mods treating the users like caged animals

Which is why you go let off steam on other sites.