You guys sure seem to be doing great...
Just stopping by to check in, and I hear you guys are having another huge argument.

Jacob save your time, shut down this site or just remove the forums. You kids are causing drama for nothing because the outcome is the staff will win. Me on the other hand, I let a user get under my skin and just raged. I admit what I said was mean but oh well.

Prepare for another one, here's why I came back...

Glome Hey ashely can I ask you a favor?
me Sure.
Glome Buildism is dying and I was wondering if you could give me your password for the archived site so I can read through the mod forums and cause massive flame wars
Glome or can you go to archive.buildism.net and change the pass to like 12345?
me wait what? Lmao
Glome Okay so buildism is in another masssive argument
Glome It caused qwertygiy to apparently quit as a mod
Glome http://archive.buildism.net/forum/ Can you go there and change your account password to 12345 so I can read through the mod forums?
This forum made the largest mistake listening to you, so we aren't repeating the cataclysm. Go away and stay away
Yeah because this is what I didnt want, you idiots from roblox changed this site into the bad.
(09-15-2012, 06:48 PM)PowerPuff Wrote: Yeah because this is what I didnt want, you idiots from roblox changed this site into the bad.
I'm not from roblox, now go away, and stay away.
I will as long, as you guys are here I wont be staying for long.
We aren't from roblox.
you fucking whore
(09-15-2012, 06:50 PM)PowerPuff Wrote: I will as long, as you guys are here I wont be staying for long.
You are the reason that you are no longer a mod, your actions defined you.
I know I am the reason I am no longer a mod, thank you for stating the obvious retard.

Glome y u no change pass

Glome I thought you hated buildism

Glome Why do you care? -_-

me Because look at what you guys are doing! How would you feel if users started to damage your community? or your site? It's so stupid, it should be a popular game but no the new users are running away from the madness.
(09-15-2012, 06:56 PM)PowerPuff Wrote: I know I am the reason I am no longer a mod, thank you for stating the obvious retard.

Glome y u no change pass

me Because look at what you guys are doing! How would you feel if users started to damage your community? or your site? It's so stupid, it should be a popular game but no the new users are running away from the madness.

Here you go
(09-15-2012, 06:56 PM)PowerPuff Wrote: I know I am the reason I am no longer a mod, thank you for stating the obvious retard.

Glome y u no change pass

ashely i'm sorry but you are so fucking stupid it's not even funny
it honestly makes me sad to see shit like this