Chaos Thread- Post here if it isn't worth making a new thread.
(09-08-2012, 03:53 AM)Invader Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 11:11 PM)DysLabs Wrote: I'm going call ROBLOX yell "hi u ok" and hangup. Big Grin
Been there, done that.
Yep I actually went through with it. lololol.

lol
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
We don't really have a thread for "random un-chaos" stuff, but I figure this is as good a place as any.

A few weeks back, there was a really huge book sale that my family went to, and I picked out handful of books which for the most part I just haven't found the time or motivation to read yet. A year ago, I would probably have gone through them in 2 days.

Today I finally picked up one of the longer two of the five or so I got, which apparently is the first in a series. City of Masks by Mary Hoffman. I read the first hundred pages or so outside on the porch before coming in, waking up the laptop, and turning on my playlist to listen to as I read it.

The plot is pretty complicated; I still haven't finished it yet, but it revolves around an alternate not-quite-parallel universe, and specifically the not-quite-parallel equivalent of Venice (Bellezza) in the country of Talia. And at one point, one of the main characters discovers that her real mother is actually the Duchessa of Bellezza.

Right at this point, the playlist, which is set to Shuffle, picked Cara Mia Addio, the Portal 2 end song.

I put the book down and stared at it for a moment. That was rather weirdly fitting, I thought... I got up for a moment, shook it off, paused the music, got a slice of leftover pizza, come back, resumed the playlist and continued reading through the book... and out of all the hundred and something songs in the playlist, the next one was the piano instrumental version of, surprise! Cara Mia Addio! (Yes, I only have the two versions in my playlist, it's not like there's 10 remixes of it.)

These kinds of random coincidences have been bugging me a lot lately... It's rather creepy.
I made a new game!
[Image: qUMmy.jpg]
I AM WORTH WAY MORE THAN $76.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
Wow Jacob, that is really convenient! Because I'm making one as well!
[Image: Nazi.png]
lolwin jacob
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
we haz reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/buildism/
what is so funny about "hi u ok"
i don't even get it
what is so funny about it
Bikop, you don't understand life
~Invader~
(09-16-2012, 05:00 AM)Invader Wrote: Bikop, you don't understand life

He has no one to help him in life.