Instead of shutting Buildism down, at least sell it to a programmer or designer.
Please don't abandon us, Jacob_.
Buildism is a wonderful site - and as you might know, it has loads of potential, although, you may not realize this.
Many of our actions are responsible for Buildism's closing, including me.
When I first joined Buildism, I loved it, the community was fantastic, the moderators were excellent, until Ashley stepped in and came into the picture. I know that all of you are blaming Franco for this mess, but please spare me, constant blabber can't damage a virtual community so much - Ashley's attitude and failure moderation techniques turned Buildism upside-down. I don't have anything against you Ashley, but you are too controlling and you are very arrogant. Buildism has many flaws - like every other site, but we (the community) have to be a lot more mature and respectful, I also deeply apologize if I offended any of you in the past, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. It is quite sad how such a unique site like Buildism is coming to an end.
Jacob_, at least take this into consideration; maybe you should hire a few developers to help you with the site; or if you'd like, you could maybe sell Buildism to an experienced developer/designer.
I also think that Jacob_should make the site background look a bit better (it looks dull and ugly at the moment).
Just in case I never see you guys ever again, I'd like to say goodbye to you all, and good luck with life.
I wish that it wouldn't end this way.
Goodbye Buildism, and most of all, goodbye Jacob_.
It's open source. Why would someone buy it? -_-
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
Just to own the domain and to keep this site up.
yeeeeeeee
~Invader~
If I had a $10000, I would give Jacob an offer.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Jacob_, please don't shut the site down yet.
If I could, I'd donate you 200$ because I like you and feel sorry for you.
Donate 200$?
No. This is America.
~Invader~
Yeah, because people would be totally interested in an unpopular one-man indie "M"MO, enough to buy it and keep developing it.

Plus, it's apparently open source.
k....
~Invader~
Open source is the better solution...