Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My untitled story
And another chapter has been added. The keybored link is now only a convenience page, left as an easier link to memorize and type in than the 44-character Google hashcode; as stated on the rewritten page, the story itself has been entirely relocated to the google document -- the main purpose of http://keybored.x10.mx/book is now to host a link to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BTNC...zHGeI/edit .
[9/11/12 20:01] When: needs moar rainbow

Okay then!

[Image: 23w5ulz.png]

[Image: 2ilj5u1.png]

[Image: kajplh.png]
After finishing up messing around with the rainbow gradients in GIMP, I set down to work for a few hours and am now halfway done with what has probably been the most detailed, time-consuming project I have ever done in that program.

[Image: 2nu6ntt.png]
I like it
~Invader~
Pls get rid of your allergies and write.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Two comments here.

One, almost done with that picture. Haven't done any progress on it in a week though, just haven't been able to get the motivation to sit down and detail-freak-erize the last bits.

[Image: mystyportraitdetailsleft_zpsf17c6461.png]

Two, whoever can find and place the quote I snuck into the chapter from page 107 to 111 gets a Thanks.
Okay, another chapter is up. This one is somewhat split in half... and might lead directly into a third or fourth that could reasonably be considered one chunk.
And finished it off this morning with the next chapter.
I'd gotten started on this next chapter shortly after completing the last but just hadn't figured out how to go about it the way I wanted, so I ended up reworking it more than a little.

Also, my computer mysteriously and inexplicably rebooted twice in a row while attempting to put it onto Google Docs. I suspect that perhaps my laptop is still recovering from its encounter with the FBI Moneypak Virus.
No new chapter yet... but there is a new cover on Google Docs.

[Image: 1etpo0.png]

EDIT: That bit about no new chapter? I lied ^_^