Check out kogama.com - a FREE 3D sandbox game with NO DOWNLOADS,
(09-30-2012, 10:54 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Roblox has major server-end lag.

KoGaMa, as it is styled (don't ask me why, I don't know) has some serious client-end lag.

That's because you have a shitty computer.
Invader, get out faggit.
(10-01-2012, 12:04 PM)Walrus Wrote:

KoGaMa, as it is styled (don't ask me why, I don't know) has some serious client-end lag.

That's because you have a KIERONty computer.
Invader, get out faggit.

Wut did I do QQ

That's because you have a HUMANty computer.
Invader, get out faggit.
u b da faggit
~Invader~
(10-01-2012, 11:07 PM)Invader Wrote:

That's because you have a HUMANty computer.
Invader, get out faggit.
u b da faggit

No get the fudge out.
Many buildists are playing KoGaMa now, and actually enjoy it, everyone besides you.
Fuck off.
So me occasionally spending some time there and you spending all day (when you aren't banned) there is many Buildists playing and enjoying it?

Paradox came in to post a quick topic to see how they would react, and LOL is obviously annoyed at their inability to grasp the awesome power of his comics, and I doubt bikop will ever do anything productive there.
The awful community ruins the fun of the game.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
The gameplay actually looks fun, thanks for introducing this and not some stupid forum with power-hungry mods and idiotic members.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(10-03-2012, 04:50 AM)simonheros Wrote: The gameplay actually looks fun, thanks for introducing this and not some stupid forum with power-hungry mods and idiotic members.

The mods are awful. It's against their rules to be gay according to what happened with my thread.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
But does it have graphic?
(10-03-2012, 04:56 AM)When Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 04:50 AM)simonheros Wrote: The gameplay actually looks fun, thanks for introducing this and not some stupid forum with power-hungry mods and idiotic members.

The mods are awful. It's against their rules to be gay according to what happened with my thread.

Not to mention Walrus and that guy who murders English more than I do being Franco & Latin.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]