Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My untitled story
ER MAH GERD ERS SKROOLIX
Two words.

Part 6.

EDIT: Look at the gift Google just gave me.

Google, please be a good boy and stop making fun of Mysty. It's not nice to make fun of something someone can't control.

[Image: zyab8m.png]
At least one more new chapter has been added today, pushing the page count past 150. Or at least, it did until I shrunk the text size from 14-pt to a more realistic book-sized 12-pt, which lowered the total page count to 111. I still think it's likely that Book 1 will exceed 300 pages.
New chapter again. I sort of derailed and left this one hanging... intentionally of course Wink
Another new chapter has come up. If you're really really lazy and don't want to read the whole story, you can pretty much start at page 112 and go up through to the end to get a recap/explanation of just about everything important that's happened in the first 111 pages.
Same old, same old.

More pages, more ancient history being recounted, more stalling about the important parts of said history, more Mysty vs. Ghosty taunting at the end of the chapter.
And another one's up this morning! I've been doing some brainstorming with the real Mysty lately, so the partial void of "need ideas for this bit" is fading away, replaced by "gotta write this NOW!" Smile

Also, wow, only one post on this page that is not by me. If this was anywhere besides Buildism I'd probably be banned for this. XD
Finally went ahead and ended Part 6. Part 7 has begun.
I now have a fictionpress page up for the story!

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3069656/1/...and-Ghosty

I'm only putting up completed Parts there, so if you want chapters as they get written, the Google Docs/keybored link is still the one you should use.
Qwerty, I like you, you are highly intelligent, but you really gotta make these stories more exciting. Many things that you write are well-worded, easy to understand, but I am afraid that the reader wouldn't enjoy it because when you talk, it's like reading a college textbook.
It's like talking to my grandma's disgusting vile Jewish brisket.