Ok I officially hate high school.
I started the 9th grade in September, as some of you might know, and I absolutely loath it. Everyone is so full of themselves, all the boys and girls only **care** about high school because of their "dating relationships/statuses", that's what makes them wanna go. I for one want a high school education for the educational purpose, which its intended for. (Mainly the girls at my school are dating at young ages, the boys aren't as flirty thankfully). Homework is incredibly hard, I'm packed with it, probably because I am in a 11th grade global studies class, 10th grade literature class, 12th grade economics class, and I am also on my schools debate team (everyone is in the 12th grade on it xD). The only classes where I am under-performing in are in Algebra, Spanish, and Gym (lol my phys-ed teacher is a strict [censored]).
hi i think i'll call you puddin
hi u ok puddin
~Invader~
I'm mainly in honors and classes 1 grade above mine, so its manageable. Except Honors Global Studies. It is hell when it come to grades there. It's the only class I've ever had a D in. I tried to drop it to the normal Global Studies, but my parents didn't care enough to do the work. I'm probably going to fail the 1st quarter, but I'm aiming to try to focus more of my work in that class.

Also, I'm lucky to go to High School in a somewhat diverse society (Which is sort of ironic) so there are a lot of feminists (Female and Male) and people are really mature when it comes to social interaction.
You should try and get into classes that are easier if your current ones are too hard.

High School may not be the best at times but it's only four years then you never have to go back so just make the most of it while you can. :p
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(10-26-2012, 02:14 AM)When Wrote: You should try and get into classes that are easier if your current ones are too hard.

High School may not be the best at times but it's only four years then you never have to go back so just make the most of it while you can. :p

No I cant because last year I was taking high school courses in middle school. I've been 2-4 years ahead in a few things for most of my life.
And the girls at my school are very weird and probably all have ADHD.
GO HOME FRESHMAN, GO HOME!
The word is different. Not weird.

Weird is something we can't understand.

Different in school is not following as all the other do, and then is described as weird.

It pisses me off when people think different is the same as weird.
(10-27-2012, 11:46 AM)Kieron Wrote: Weird is something we can't understand.

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151]

Weird means bizarre/unnatural/etc.

Something we cant understand is a mystery/secret/unknown/etc.
(10-27-2012, 12:45 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 11:46 AM)Kieron Wrote: Weird is something we can't understand.

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151]

Weird means bizarre/unnatural/etc.

Something we cant understand is a mystery/secret/unknown/etc.

Weird means supernatural, which is beyond our understanding.
Not quite...

Bob just managed to score four goals in a row, and Joe was right there but failed to block him each time! That's weird.

Is that supernatural?

In NASCAR, Kurt Busch got fired from the #22 car and went to the #51 car. He was replaced by AJ Allmendinger. Meanwhile, AJ got fired from the #22 car, and when he returned to racing, it was in the #51 car, the first race after Kurt left it. That's weird.

Is that supernatural?

In India, people enjoy eating off of the floor and would never think about making a hamburger. That's weird.

Is that supernatural?

Weird just means "different in a way that clashes with accepted normalness, or has an order or disorder we are not used to". We aren't used to it or can't understand it, and because we aren't used to it or can't understand it, we tend to classify it negatively.

Yes, supernatural stuff is weird. But not all weird stuff is supernatural.