Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remove the Filter
Leonartist is going insane and BG is starting to show signs similar to those who are suicidal over this filter.

[Image: XO6dG1t.png]

[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
REMOVE FILTER remove filter
you are worst censor. you are the censor idiot you are the censor smell. return to buildiosm. to our buildism cousins you may come our website. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,jacob we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole filter stink jacob sqhipere shqipare..censor 404ocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead censor..ahahahahahJACOB WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget risk continental war .thegamerland we kill the administrator , thegamerland return to your precious roblox….hahahahaha idiot censor and jacob smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FILTER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. buildistguard+rep3+buildisim+leonartist=kill filter…you will continental war/ myem alive in 2dworlds, myem making album of myem 2dworlds . fast rap myem 2dwolrds. we are rich and have bits now hahahaha ha because of myem… you are ppoor stink censor… you live in a chaos thread hahahaha, you live in a buildism game

myem alive numbr one #1 in 2dworlds ….fuck the buildism ,..FUCKk ashol censors no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur risk flag and risk contry. MYem aliv and real strong poster kill all the censor choas thread craposter with mod power now we the twodeoworld rule .ape of the chaos thread administantor jacob morgan fukc the great ashely and lay site this site start and buildism and censor wa;s born. stupid website form the censor give bak our words we will crush u lik a skull of pig. 2dowlrds greattst risks countrey
But seriously, please remove this piece of shit filter or you will end up with a possibly crazy buildistguard again
The filter should be kept because of Leon and BG alone.
I already lose IQ when I read their posts, I don't wanna go insane reading their uncensored opinions.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(05-18-2013, 09:11 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: The filter should be kept because of Leon and BG alone.
I already lose IQ when I read their posts, I don't wanna go insane reading their uncensored opinions.

but reading the filter distorts facts too

look at this sentence

Henry likes to NORTH KOREA animals.

Everyone will think that Henry likes to North Korea animals and because of the filter everyone is misled to think that.

But seriously, the filter is pointless besides making Ghosty happy that we're not satisfied over something added for no reason that's meant to limit our expression.