Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thegamerland is back!
http://www.thegamerland.com
After a year or so, Thegamerland has reopened. I made an account, and I uploaded a few character parts, but two are waiting for approval.

I never quite got why it was called Thegamerland, because there are no games you can play on it.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Why the hell are you excited about that?
It's one of the only communities that is worse than 2dworlds.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I wouldn't say only...

But yeah. Imagine the worst parts of Roblox combined with the worst parts of 2DWorlds. Past and present. Ashley, Franco, Walrus, Myem, and everything. That's tGL.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(05-17-2013, 01:14 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I wouldn't say only...

But yeah. Imagine the worst parts of Roblox combined with the worst parts of 2DWorlds. Past and present. Ashley, Franco, Walrus, Myem, and everything. That's tGL.

That is the stupidest thing you said this month not only because you assume that I would like that place, but because you obviously didn't put thought into that other than "hurr derr myem acts mean when I say something that aggravates him so he's stupid enough to fit in with tgl because that would be the MOSTEST BESTEST VEILED INSULT EVER"

Just what the hell in your mind is telling you that that stupid analogy would sound reasonable to anybody but you?

Or were you just exaggerating like BG when he says that he would rather be tortured than be listening to JB?

Either way, tell me what pushed you to say that utterly embarrassing and dramatic garbage.

And by the way, when I used to lurk tgl probably over a year ago, no one ever acted like me so who is giving you your information? Are you just trying to smite me with no credibility whatsoever? And where is your proof for the other users? Did you contact them in the last week to see the way they acted today?

You're attacking people who have done nothing wrong to you in months, and you actually expect me to treat you good for it?

It's pathetic that some of you think I'm crazy for responding to posts that are meant to negatively affect me emotionally.

One last thing, before you say that I'm attacking you, I've only criticized your statements, not your personality like you just did with mine and Ashely and Franco, so if you think that it's justifiable for you to always act in the contrary of what you argue in your posts, then honestly I don't see why people put trust in your opinion.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(05-17-2013, 09:56 PM)rep3 Wrote: [T]ell me what pushed you to say that utterly embarrassing and dramatic garbage.

(05-18-2013, 12:33 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 09:56 PM)rep3 Wrote: [T]ell me what pushed you to say that utterly embarrassing and dramatic garbage.

Thank you for that purposeful message. It's like you're implying that I'm doing the same thing as Ghosty as if you can't get through your comfort zone to actually read and understand why anything has happened to Ghosty and I to result in everything that has been said.

Now here's my message so it can hopefully get through you in the most eyesoring way as possible.

We won the poll 4-2 so why the hell aren't you doing anything?
The mods aren't doing anything because they are too power hungry.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Don't the mods have the power to remove the filter?

I mean, if you can add the filter, then why can't you remove it?

We had a fair poll and we won. Remove it already.
(05-18-2013, 07:46 PM)rep3 Wrote: Don't the mods have the power to remove the filter?

I mean, if you can add the filter, then why can't you remove it?

We had a fair poll and we won. Remove it already.

The mods don't like democracy, this is A F U C KING FAIR POLL, WHICH WE F U C KING WON FAIR AND F U C K I NG SQUARE DIPS H I TS!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.