Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

the celebrate ghosty's ban thread
Leonartist, BG, get in here and party. It was about fucking time that an incompetent moron finally stepped down from needlessly shitting up our chats and threads.

Halle-fucking-lujah, bitches.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Let's declare today to be "Victory over Ghosty" day or VG day.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Too be quite honest with you, I really did like and appreciate Ghosty.
He kept our sanity, and he was a really nice person who was always calm and managed to put many of us under control, he was a fair moderator and always followed the rules. He treated me well and he was forgiving of everything I used to say to him - and I do regret it. I don't understand what happened to Ghosty, it will never feel the same without him. There were a few flaws which I didn't really like about him though, but he still was the only normal and nice person on this site. He deserved his position, and he treated all of us with equal respect, and we failed to return the respect back to him. He was always very genuine, sincere, and forgiving. He made us feel like a whole family, and his nerdy-puns actually were funny and did make me smile a lot. When I used to feel down, he cheered me up, when nobody but me was online; he usually would be on. He was one of a kind, and rarely do you meet a person like him. I admit that I was bad to him at times, and from this day on, I do regret it deeply. Of all people, I cannot really comprehend why he would be banned. I really hope that he becomes unbanned. He was a good guy with a positive attitude which was what we needed. I really do wish that someday we could realize that you cant get a better moderator than him. A lot of you took him for granted. He gave all of us so many chances, and he dealt with us as best as he could. I will also miss his Portal references. I still will make a SoundCloud account so I can stay in touch with him, because I will miss him. I hope he's doing alright, and if you are reading this Ghosty; all I can say is I am sorry. Ghosty sometimes did act like a jerk though, but with us, we were lucky that he didn't throw f bombs at us. It was unimaginable how much dedication he had for us and not but least-- 2DWorlds. I will always remember how he never ever cursed, and how he always treated all of us like his friends (even if they were strangers). I wish the best to him and I hope all is doing well. I don't care what you say Myem, you are the real instigator.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(05-27-2013, 12:04 AM)Oak Wrote: Too be quite honest with you, I really did like and appreciate Ghosty.
He kept our sanity, and he was a really nice person who was always calm and managed to put many of us under control, he was a fair moderator and always followed the rules. He treated me well and he was forgiving of everything I used to say to him - and I do regret it. I don't understand what happened to Ghosty, it will never feel the same without him. There were a few flaws which I didn't really like about him though, but he still was the only normal and nice person on this site. He deserved his position, and he treated all of us with equal respect, and we failed to return the respect back to him. He was always very genuine, sincere, and forgiving. He made us feel like a whole family, and his nerdy-puns actually were funny and did make me smile a lot. When I used to feel down, he cheered me up, when nobody but me was online; he usually would be on. He was one of a kind, and rarely do you meet a person like him. I admit that I was bad to him at times, and from this day on, I do regret it deeply. Of all people, I cannot really comprehend why he would be banned. I really hope that he becomes unbanned. He was a good guy with a positive attitude which was what we needed. I really do wish that someday we could realize that you cant get a better moderator than him. A lot of you took him for granted. He gave all of us so many chances, and he dealt with us as best as he could. I will also miss his Portal references. I still will make a SoundCloud account so I can stay in touch with him, because I will miss him. I hope he's doing alright, and if you are reading this Ghosty; all I can say is I am sorry. Ghosty sometimes did act like a jerk though, but with us, we were lucky that he didn't throw f bombs at us. It was unimaginable how much dedication he had for us and not but least-- 2DWorlds. I will always remember how he never ever cursed, and how he always treated all of us like his friends (even if they were strangers). I wish the best to him and I hope all is doing well. I don't care what you say Myem, you are the real instigator.
you are retarded
Actually, Ghosty was a pretty nice person, although there were some things about him I didn't like.

If you're wondering why I was grouped with BG and Myem, it was because we united to help get rid of the swear filter. Myem and BG attacked Jacob and Ghosty, but I only attacked Jacob.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(05-27-2013, 11:51 PM)jay-z Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 12:04 AM)Oak Wrote: Too be quite honest with you, I really did like and appreciate Ghosty.
you are retarded

I agree with the negroe rapper
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.