Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all need to just settle down and relax.
Yelling at each other isn't going to help anyone. All it's gonna do is finally send Buildism into the death it narrowly escaped a year ago.

So just chill, people. Listen to some relaxing music. Read a book. Go and hang out with friends somewhere, or go play or watch some local free sporting event -- it's September; in most of the world, the air is either warm but not hot or cool but not cold, there's usually a slight breeze, and the thunderstorms of summer have fallen aside for the most part.

Enjoy life, instead of causing and enduring misery on this remote collection of 0s and 1s. Nobody gains anything from that except pain. When it's good here, it's good. But when it's not, it's really not. It's time to take a break and do something. If you really don't want to go that far away from this place, work on a skin, or a game. I can try to help you if you don't know how to do either. It's time to stop the hate and stupidity, guys.
I just got back from playing basketball.
Beat you to it.
I spent half an hour on the porch, right after sunset, playing the guitar, watching the fireflies flash around the yard.

Three guesses what one of the songs I played was Wink
(09-15-2012, 12:56 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I spent half an hour on the porch, right after sunset, playing the guitar, watching the fireflies flash around the yard.

Three guesses what one of the songs I played was Wink
Guesses:
"Buildism be dyin' "
"Franco's a moron"
"Franco should come back so we have someone to hate and we don't hate each other now let him fucking come back Qwerty"
Any of them right?
*facepalm*

(09-15-2012, 01:04 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: *facepalm*

Owl City - Fireflies
I SAID IT FIRST
Another of my favorites also seems to fit the situation a bit.

http://soundcloud.com/qwertygiy/still-al...tic-guitar
Sounds great!
I do need to rerecord that soon, though... with a microphone that doesn't decide I should be playing an electric guitar instead of acoustic.
(09-15-2012, 12:56 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Three guesses what one of the songs I played was Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALJeaY-ms6c

Maybe this will crack some smiles in this bad time...
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]