Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invader: 5/2/12 - 9/15/12
I really loved this site. I thought I had made friends on here. But it's crumbling, I blame Ashely, Franco, and Bikop. Thanks, assholes.
My goodbyes;
Dignity/DysLabs; You were probably the one on the site I could call a close friend. I'm pretty sure you've quit, but I know multiple places to talk to you.

Qwertygiy; My favorite past mod, no offense to any others. I could call you a friend as well. I know where to talk to you, and you should check your damn e-mails.

Glome/When; You were really funny, probably the funniest on the site. I want your e-mail or a site I could talk to you on when you quit.

Fat_Sacks; Heh. You know all the memes, you're pretty cool. I'll make a Steam account and talk to you.

Anyone else; I didn't really think of anyone else here as a good friend, unless I'm forgetting someone.

My hate goodbyes;

Ashely; I'LL BE SURE TO FUCKING WRECK SOCIAL MEEPS, HOPEFULLY WITH DIGNITY. IT WILL BE HELL FOR YOU, HAVE FUN BITCH.

Bikop; If you don't like this site, get the hell out.

Bye guys.
By the way, I'll be on every once in a while to talk to some people or check in on Ashely being here.
~Invader~
WHO FUCKING CARES
(09-15-2012, 08:01 PM)bikop Wrote: WHO DONKEYING CARES
Fuck off.

Eugh. Forgot my contact details.
Roblox: InvaderLevi4E, Invader4E. Sitetest3.roblox.com: (will be there when it's open) Invader
E-mails: invaderlevi01@yahoo.com, invader4e@gmail.com
~Invader~
I'm quitting to.

steam: kevintheworm (usually online)
xfire: glome11
site: theglome.tk (iz nothing but maybe it will be eventually, or not)
(09-15-2012, 08:11 PM)xXHitlerNaziXx Wrote: I'm quitting to.

steam: kevintheworm (usually online)
xfire: glome11
site: theglome.tk (iz nothing but maybe it will be eventually, or not)
Okay. Thank you.
~Invader~
Aww...
and the mods made /r/buildism private.
qq

My steam: roperson3

Yeah. Goodbye everyone.

http://107.9.240.20:25566/ (when ( get it working)
107.9.240.20:25565 (archive, not working)
reddit.com/r/virtualscope

bye
Dignity, so you did quit? I'd stay if you don't quit. pls stay. Bikop was just deleted. Slender too, I think.
~Invader~
(09-15-2012, 08:47 PM)Invader Wrote: Dignity, so you did quit? I'd stay if you don't quit. pls stay. Bikop was just deleted. Slender too, I think.

Ashely is back.
*ragequit*
jk

I think Slender is still here.
Yep. Slender's banned.
Party time.
He's banned. I think deleted.
~Invader~
(09-15-2012, 08:49 PM)888 Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 08:47 PM)Invader Wrote: Dignity, so you did quit? I'd stay if you don't quit. pls stay. Bikop was just deleted. Slender too, I think.

Ashely is back.
*ragequit*
jk

I think Slender is still here.
Yep. Slender's banned.
Party time.
Nop, perm banned for cussing