roblox moderation is great imo
sdihafds
Its moderators suck.
Games suck.
People suck.
Roblox sucks.
~Invader~
(09-22-2012, 06:36 PM)Invader Wrote: Its moderators suck.
Games suck.
People suck.
Roblox sucks.
if you think it sucks so much then why do you play it
a better question is why did you buy OBC membership if you hate it
I'm quitting because my ban will most likely extend into a deletion when the two weeks is up. Poisoning does that.
And it was a gift. I got 100$ of un-asked-for cards so I bought OBC.
~Invader~
(09-22-2012, 06:40 PM)Invader Wrote: I'm quitting because my ban will most likely extend into a deletion when the two weeks is up. Poisoning does that.
And it was a gift. I got 100$ of un-asked-for cards so I bought OBC.
your ban will not be extended to a deletion because you bought OBC
You idiot.
Poisoning is not by the moderators. It is by an exploiter and they usually make your accounts get deleted. Admins/mods have nothing to do with this, but I'm calling ROBLOX HQ. That's the only way of appealing. If I'm not unbanned, I quit.
~Invader~
(09-22-2012, 06:47 PM)Invader Wrote: You idiot.
Poisoning is not by the moderators. It is by an exploiter and they usually make your accounts get deleted. Admins/mods have nothing to do with this, but I'm calling ROBLOX HQ. That's the only way of appealing. If I'm not unbanned, I quit.

oh man i hate when the magic hacking wizards ban all my accounts with computer spells
(09-22-2012, 08:54 PM)Duck Wrote: oh man i hate when the magic hacking wizards ban all my accounts with computer spells
it happens all the time, such a tragedy
~Invader~
(09-22-2012, 06:47 PM)Invader Wrote: You idiot.
so why do you blame the moderators for this
I'm not.
But mods won't unban me - I talked to some guy at the HQ, and he told me to send an e-mail to appeals@roblox.com, so I said "F*ck you." and hung up.
~Invader~