I think I'm being poisoned.
This is why I play us.kogama.com and Blockland.
I also stopped ROBLOX foruming because of the false bans the moderators used to give me.
(09-22-2012, 11:58 PM)ChongDynasty Wrote: This is why I play us.kogama.com and Blockland.
I also stopped ROBLOX foruming because of the false bans the moderators used to give me.
This wasn't by a mod.
And I'm transferring the second I'm unbanned, probably going to stop making hacker enemies on the forums
~Invader~
This guy named Goqq asked me to donate him 10k robux and I said no, and then he started sending in multiple blank reports on my profile using his bot so I could get banned, and he was doing this on manycam on tinychat.
Next thing you know, I get banned for NO reason for 3 days. I got pissed off.
The mods don't even read the reports they get.
(09-23-2012, 08:51 PM)Walrus Wrote: This guy named Goqq asked me to donate him 10k robux and I said no, and then he started sending in multiple blank reports on my profile using his bot so I could get banned, and he was doing this on manycam on tinychat.
Next thing you know, I get banned for NO reason for 3 days. I got EXCREMENTed off.
The mods don't even read the reports they get.
I hate Goqq... he's the biggest minimod on LMaD.
And the mods weren't responsible for mine. It was some idiotic hacker that poisoned my accounts because I declined his trade. He threatened to ban me and I was like "WE GOT DIGNITY JUNIOR UP IN HERE!"
And 5 minutes later I was banned.
~Invader~
You honestly think that some 7-ywear-old is hacking into ROBLOX and banning you?
Cuz thats just sad.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
once i got false banned on my name for saying a guys name( his name was nggadck ) and i got a 3-day ban WITH 1 WARNING ALREADY( there should be 2 for ban ) it said i was swearing >Sad .
Here I am, on a dead website for no reason.
Steam account (I'm online most of the time):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/kitzoeynoob