It was a troll, it had to be
It's 6 AM and the site is still up.
I predicted a troll last night, Dignity was skeptical as well.
It's happening. It's not the end.
~Invader~
I'm sorry to say that I think it's just a case of Jacob_ not wanting to get up at midnight to close the place down.
(09-20-2012, 12:21 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm sorry to say that I think it's just a case of Jacob_ not wanting to get up at midnight to close the place down.

Then why isn't it closed now?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(09-20-2012, 06:54 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Then why isn't it closed now?

Jacob_ probably has things to do in life, and he doesn't have enough time for Buildism. I mean think of it, why isn't Jacob_ closing the website at 5:00 right now?

For some reason, I think Jacob_ is testing us to see how we react on this fake ending of Buildism.
(09-20-2012, 12:21 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm sorry to say that I think it's just a case of Jacob_ not wanting to get up at midnight to close the place down.
It's 3:45. He would've shut it down by now.
~Invader~
8:19 PM.
Why oh why aren't we done yet?
Jacob decided to leave it online, but abandoned.
(09-21-2012, 12:23 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Jacob decided to leave it online, but abandoned.

Anf yet the message is still up there.
No really appealing to new members.
(09-21-2012, 12:25 AM)DysLabs Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 12:23 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Jacob decided to leave it online, but abandoned.

Jacob had us decide whether to close it or abandon it earlier and left halfway though the conversation. He's been busy.
(09-21-2012, 12:25 AM)DysLabs Wrote:

Yeah... and what will old returning members think? They'd think Jacob_ is in a mental home and leave
~Invader~