Where's the skins section?
Didn't there used to be a skin section where you could download skins? Why is it gone?
Removed for lack of use I think.

You'll have to upload skins to tinypic or imgur and then use image tags if you want to share skins now.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
The real reason why Jacob removed the skin section was to piss me off.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(08-06-2013, 10:26 PM)Leonartist Wrote: The real reason why Jacob removed the skin section was to piss me off.

You mean he thinks you're worth noticing?!

Haha, just joking. Tongue
(08-07-2013, 12:12 AM)Ghosty Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 10:26 PM)Leonartist Wrote: The real reason why Jacob removed the skin section was to piss me off.

Haha, just joking. :P

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P : P: ---P :PDAP{ }}A :D: C:D:::D :d;:D:::C:CD:CD:C:DC:DC:D:C:DC::D:D:CD:C:C:CD:CD:CD:CD:C:DC:D:CD:C:D:CD:C:DC:D:C:DC:D :D:>:D>D: <D<: <:D<:D> :D>:{"S>D >:D>::D> :>S" >S:">:D>S" d.S<CDO

Please stop that.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
>.> This is a forum. Not a classified government document. I can use an emoticon or two if I want. I don't have to let my text alone explain the tone of my words.

Overreaction amplification much?
I was only going to bring the games section back. The forum shouldn't exist but it's required for logging in to work.
So basically what you're saying is that the forums are supposed to be restricted? Shame.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(08-07-2013, 02:13 PM)Ghosty Wrote: >.> This is a forum. Not a classified government document. I can use an emoticon or two if I want. I don't have to let my text alone explain the tone of my words.

Overreaction amplification much?

It's not an overreaction. It's just what happens when I don't tell you every single time to stop doing that.

So what forums are you guys going to nowadays?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(08-07-2013, 12:12 AM)Ghosty Wrote:

Haha, just joking. Tongue

I didn't get your joke.
Anyway you could actually visit the skins section by using the link http://2dworlds.org/stuff.php right after 2DWorlds reopened. I posted a thread questioning why the section's link was removed from below the 2DWorlds logo. After I did that, the skins section was 404'ed.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]