Stupid shit on Roblox
Display stupid shit you have on Roblox, whether it be responses to your forum posts, bans/warnings/deletions, etc

A warning from Roblox:
Warning
Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules.

Reviewed: 3/13/2014 5:39:54 PM

Moderator Note: Don't talk about inappropriate topics on ROBLOX.

Reason: Inappropriate
Offensive Item:
Re: I personally believe global warming is a myth
Offensive Item:
Genders don't really exist other in writing. But most of the people here are narcissists or conspiracy theorists on meth and heroin. And if you state that global warming isn't real, please give me some evidence. I'm not seeing any evidence here.
Offensive Item:
Offensive Item:
Most of the people here are narcissists or conspiracy theorists on meth and heroin. And if you state that global warming isn't real, please give me some evidence. I'm not seeing any evidence here.
Offensive Item:
Offensive Item:
Most of the people here are narcissists or conspiracy theorists on heroin. And if you state that global warming isn't real, please give me some evidence. I'm not seeing any evidence presented here.
Please abide by the ROBLOX Community Guidelines so that ROBLOX can be fun for users of all ages.

You may re-activate your account by agreeing to our Terms of Service.

I Agree

Roblox is too pussified now and I'll never fucking posting on their forums ever again. Apparently, what the fuck is wrong with mentioning the word "heroin" or "meth"? I'm allowed to say it in-game chat, but not in the forums? WHAT THE FUCK?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
How is believing that global warming is a myth "inappropriate"?

http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(03-14-2014, 10:07 AM)Leonartist Wrote: How is believing that global warming is a myth "inappropriate"?

No, I was debating his cringey satire.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.