Jacob_, I have a problem on the other site.
PLEASE read all of this post (especially the last sentences), I'm not just saying that, "I was banned and I don't like it", I'm also saying that there is a couple of things wrong with how the moderators do things there which I will specify in the next few paragraphs.

One of your users, Fur, is an abusive user who borrows his rhetoric from 4chan. However, that's not the issue. One of the problems is that he banned me for a week with the reason of "lameness".

I know you said I know better than to ban evade, but I couldn't help from seeking a justification. After all, why the hell would I want to wait a week to ask why I got my ban reason of "lameness".

Shadow, Jack, and Fur made a couple of abusive comments as I attempted to get an explanation, which I believe is hypocritical since the reason that Maxi tells me I was really banned for was for "rudeness".

[Server] Fur
1/19/14 20:21 i had to ban that myek person for a bit
[Server] Fur
1/19/14 20:22 i dont think anyone will mind
[Server] Joseph1500
→ 1/20/14 1:59 im not even winsing like a bitch u are
[Server] shadow5478
→ 1/20/14 1:56 he wants attention. his parents probably never gave him any
[Server] Fur
→ 1/20/14 1:54 some new guy who thinks he matter

If rudeness was a valid reason, what makes anyone any different?

While they make insulting comments, I get banned several times due to ban evasion. That's alright, I understand, but no need to make rude comments if that was the "actual" reason I was banned a week for.

BUT, this isn't the main reason that I made this post.

A user that went by "splashguy" came on the chat.
It was known by everyone currently in the chat that he was ban evading.
You know what fur and jack did? They didn't ban him like they banned me.
They assisted him by offering to unban him even though he was BAN EVADING, and I was banned for no reason and then banned for ban evading when I expected an answer and received insults.

Look at these chats:
http://buildism.net/mc/logs.php?page=2457
[Server] Fur
→ 1/20/14 2:02 i can unban you in like 2 seconds
[Server] jackhound123
→ 1/20/14 2:03 ok unban I guess
[Server] jackhound123
→ 1/20/14 2:03 your unbanned

[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
So, the questions are; why was fur being a jerk, and then having me banned for being one in retaliation?

Why did fur and jack ban me and (along with shadow and joseph) insult me as if they had any justification to do so in the first place of my Myek account?

Why did fur and jack unban whoever splashguy is even when he was ban evading, while keeping me banned on all accounts even though the reason (which was "lameness") made no sense?
So, yeah, why was fur able to be completely unprofessional with having me banned for "lameness" for two weeks while he unbans splashguy even though it is a permanent ban for ban evasion?
I'm not shortening your ban. I told you not to go offtopic too much in the chat when people were trying to play CTF but you did anyway. Also you were banned by Magic102 (Maxi) not Fur.

The moderation on the CTF (server, not forums, but the chat is connected to the server so the server rules apply there) is much different than what you're used to. In general if someone is doing something that bothers the majority of the players on the server, they get banned. But that also means it's a bit more lenient, and people are often unbanned after a while.

I will definitely talk to the operators about Splashguy though. I gave him an IP ban for making delightful comments like this and unbanning him without asking me about it is not acceptable.