Hello.

A few months back me and Micky finished highschool and now live in Buenos Aires for educational reasons. With all that has happened since then I eventually got a bit of nostalgia from the days when I could just fool around in this forums, so decided to drop by and say hello.

A shame none of the people I got particularly well with are still around.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
" A shame none of the people I got particularly well with are still around. "

BG, Leon, Buildy, and I are offended.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(06-12-2014, 09:55 AM)Who Wrote: I none of the people I got particularly well with are still around.

What about me? Sad
We had our moments?
(06-20-2014, 12:18 PM)Kieron Wrote: We had our moments?

Leonartist lied to you about us on the chat. I made this post to clear up everything false that Leon told you. He will continue lying to you with no sense of remorse for us nor will he acknowledge that he's wrong (He always says things like "whatever" to dismiss whatever argument I bring up against him without just admitting that he's wrong, instead of "You're right about this, rep3", so you know he's stubborn)

Leonartist said the following to you but it's not true, "but i debate with him about capitalism vs communism"

BuildistGuard can confirm that Leonartist has never argued to me about communism in months. We've argued about other unrelated stuff. Do you want to know the truth?

Of course you do, now what Leonartist has actually been arguing with me these past days is him always being right about whatever conspiracy theories from whatever stupid site or radio show tells him to believe (which he chooses to believe a select few from). I give him logical answers, and how was one of the ways he "refuted" me? Boasting about how "smart" he was by saying something stupid like, "you have no idea the thoughts that go through my head"

Also, they're both stupid, and at least BuildistGuard can acknowledge that while Leon randomly leaves every argument we have when he's refuted absolutely nothing and telling me he's oh-so "smart" and that I'm not because he couldn't understand the clear answers I was giving him. He literally did that to me yesterday and BuildistGuard was there reading every chat and he can confirm that I'm correct.

"Leonartist
6/20/14 8:01 I'm responding to athread about a petty argument me and rep had two days ago
Leonartist
6/20/14 8:02 Rep is angry at me for making bg anoying to him by "strengthaning his fantasies"
Kieron
6/20/14 8:02 Sounds exactly like my school
Leonartist
6/20/14 8:02 yep
Kieron
6/20/14 8:02 It seems I've missed quite a bit"

I already answered this in the following linked thread:
http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/Threa...2#pid96322

Read BG and my posts, again, Leon's just stupid.

"facepalm"
I'm not a Stalinist, Leon has just been intellectually dishonest to you almost the whole time when he knows damn well the consequences of saying that someone is "only a communist" and he failed to clarify.

ALSO, BG does not fantasize about a "communist revolution" in Cuba, he fantasizes about being in weird places (even SPACE) because that's how Leon annoyed him back to.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.