Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blank City world
I decided to work on a game with a city background to it, and in the end thought that before I added my stuff to it, I'd upload it here so that you guys can make stuff with it too.

Important note: Because of the way scrollable backgrounds work, you won't want to let users get too high in this game, because the sky will sharply transition back into the black darkness of the silhoueted land underneath the buildings. I've tried to give you plenty of room, but if you need to make more, a huge fixed box set to layer 2, show border set to false, with the color set via the RGB method to HTML color code 283da7, will be the same color as the top of the sky and will allow you to add more stuff up higher.

Attached Files
.buildism   Blank city.buildism (Size: 1.63 KB / Downloads: 12)
This is a good map.
But, sadly, your never finishing that game.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(09-22-2012, 12:42 AM)DysLabs Wrote: This is a good map.

Nobody's ever going to finish their game, we're living in the apocalypse of Buildism.
(09-22-2012, 02:46 AM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote:
(09-22-2012, 12:42 AM)DysLabs Wrote: This is a good map.

Nobody's ever going to finish their game, we're living in the apocalypse of Buildism.

"Edited by Qwertygiy"
what?
I think I deleted a spam post and Latin quoted the spam post so I deleted the part of his post involving the spam post.
(09-25-2012, 07:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I think I deleted a spam post and Latin quoted the spam post so I deleted the part of his post involving the spam post.

Okay then.