BG, I have a plan for an ironic/satirical poster
I'll tell you about it tomorrow, it's mostly a "propagation of names" project as I can describe it right now
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Hey, BG, please reply so I'll tell you about it through PM. I think it is a pretty good idea for a poster.
OMG. Last Friday in my English class MY TEACHER GAVE A LESSON ON WHAT SATIRE AND PARODY WAS! My English class is for complete retards. The students in my class are dumb along with the lessons. When the class was taking turns reading aloud, my teacher stopped us when we came to the word 'putrid', and asked "What does putrid mean? Does anybody know?" Half the people in my class can't read words like 'Christianity' correctly, and I had an assignment where I had to join two sentences together with 'and'. THIS IS TENTH GRADE ENGLISH! Next year I'm taking advanced English, because I can't stand anymore of this. I don't care if I get more work, but I want to learn something at least.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Hahaha, I feel like you in my "advanced" World Geography class.
Of course, this doesn't have much to do with activism, but more with self-amusement now.
Please tell me more about this and show me a prototype.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
BG, didn't I just freaking say that I would be on my phone for a while? Seriously, what are you expecting me to do?