Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIGGER OF THE DAY 1
(11-07-2013, 11:03 PM)Leonartist Wrote: He's gone now.

Nah, never going back there again.
Leonartist, do you like guns?
More importantly, do you like gun forums?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Leonartist, you should start a forum on your own domain name. Think about it, there wouldn't be any Jacob_ or Ashely to order the CIA to assassinate everyone, and there wouldn't be any signs of Jacob_ or Ashely to remind people that the CIA will still assassinate everyone.

For forum templates, I recommend checking out MyBB.com (Has lots of forum templates and stuff) so you won't have to actually code anything. (Self-coding is why the CubeTales/CubeBomb forum looks like a failed abortion)

Also, if you want to attract users for certain causes, try something like anti war or pro guns or anti fascism or something like that. It might not be the main focus for you, but it would help a lot in the potential of getting new users.
If we actually go through this, it will be a great opportunity for both of us.

Sounds like great idea, and I think its time to move on from 2DWorlds. Yes I do like guns alot, but there are like 100s of those forums out there. Maybe we could do something somewhat original like an ani-Illuminati forum or something. My parents might not like me doing this. They freak out every time I make new accounts on sites. Is there a way to do this for free, because I don't have much money, and I can't exactly make a paypall account without my parents knowing.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(11-10-2013, 12:35 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Sounds like great idea, and I think its time to move on from 2DWorlds. Yes I do like guns alot, but there are like 100s of those forums out there. Maybe we could do something somewhat original like an ani-Illuminati forum or something. My parents might not like me doing this. They freak out every time I make new accounts on sites. Is there a way to do this for free, because I don't have much money, and I can't exactly make a paypall account without my parents knowing.

Use x10 hosting and download MyBB on it.

Here I am, on a dead website for no reason.
Steam account (I'm online most of the time):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/kitzoeynoob