It's been a while.
So I guess I'm back at Buildism. I left after most of the community got banned or left on their own accord around the site changes and for some reason I got reminded of this place. I knew about Vexillum and after browsing around there for a bit it became apparent that 2Dworlds was still alive. It's also interesting that this is hosted on buildism.net again, but that isn't a problem. Just interesting.
Looking back at the stuff I did on here before is more than a little cringey, but I was 12 when I joined up that isn't a surprise at all. I guess this is kind of a fresh start here for me, although I would like to know if any of the members who knew me were still around so it would be nice if you could say hi Big Grin.
But yeah, I guess I'm back, and I will probably start making a game here on Monday when I get my new laptop. But mainly I'll just play TF2 a lot so I guess it might take a while for me to make any progress on a game.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Welcome back! No one actually plays games here anymore or uploads skins. The chat and the forum are only used. Its even more inactive since the last time you were here. There are only 5 usere who usually come here: myself, Jacob_, Rep (aka Myem, and lol), Buildyboy, and BuildistGuard.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
I take it that Franco was turned into a bot then?

Also does anyone know what happened to Qwerty? I'm still in contact with Fat_Sacks but Qwerty was always interesting to talk to.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
You can always email Qwerty.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.