Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If the swear filter is not removed by June 15th, the following will happen:
-I will start a negative Roblox raid. It will critisize 2DWorlds in a way that I haven't before. It will be really negative. It won't be anything like "2DWORLDS IS A COPY OF ROBLOX!1!!!111!! LOL LETS RAID IT!1!!!!!". It will be way worse than that, and its not intended to attract to attract new faithful and loyal members.

-I also will spam upload the Skin Tone Spandex suit skin as many times as possible.

I don't care if I get banned. I have lost alot of interest in this site, and I can always ban evade like Bikop and Myem did.

Also the above will happen if this thread is deleted.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Damn, Jacob_, just remove the filter so he can be happy that you actually listen to polls that aren't in Ghosty's interests.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
You do realize the biggest growth of 2DWorlds was after a "serious" negative thread raid? You'd be helping us more than you ever did by doing this.

So, thanks.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(05-25-2013, 10:50 PM)Ghosty Wrote: You do realize the biggest growth of 2DWorlds was after a "serious" negative thread raid? You'd be helping us more than you ever did by doing this.

So, thanks.

I'm not trying to make this website more popular with my raid. It might happen, but my only intention is to expose the wrongdoing of Jacob_, so he can have a really negative reputation.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(05-25-2013, 10:50 PM)Ghosty Wrote: You do realize the biggest growth of 2DWorlds was after a "serious" negative thread raid? You'd be helping us more than you ever did by doing this.

So, thanks.

no

they just leave after a day or two like they always do while leaving a bunch of threads to clean up

just tell jacob_ to remove the filter

That is what 4 people voted for over 2 who didn't which one was most likely you because you can't handle "bad words" for some stupid reason that you feel that your idea of censorship must apply to everyone on the entire site because it just so happened that Jacob_ gave you mod powers one day because you were the only user on the site that was active.

we don't like people who pretend to do their job, we like people who make our experience enjoyable and I say that I am not enjoying this and I have backup to prove that you're doing something wrong

that backup is other users' dissatisfaction
Alright, tell me.

Who's enjoying anything from your experience here and who isn't?

Hint: We made a thread about it. Titled, "Should Myem be banned?"

Turns out more people here dislike you than dislike me.

If you want to pull out the wrongdoing card, then either I'm going to laugh at you or hold it up in a mirror for you. I don't insult some person in approximately every other sentence I say, like you do. I don't want to swear all the time at anyone, like you do.

And leon, "expose his wrongdoing"... haha, this is Roblox we're talking about. They're used to people trying to fake that crap all the time. Even if you did, somehow, have some evidence of "wrongdoing", which doesn't exist, who would believe you anymore than people who say Shedletsky is a serial murderer?

Remember, Jacob's already closed this site down because of your drama. And I won't be begging him to bring it back if he does it again. You want to kill 2DWorlds forever? Go ahead. You'll either destroy us, or flood us with so many people you become the outcast minority.
(05-25-2013, 10:58 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Alright, tell me.

Who's enjoying anything from your experience here and who isn't?

Hint: We made a thread about it. Titled, "Should Myem be banned?"

Turns out more people here dislike you than dislike me.

That isn't relevant to what I am discussing. Pointing out an event that happened over arguments that BG and I have recently agreed to prevent just to justify ignorance over user dissatisfaction and meaninglessly postponing a simple action is just as faulty as you have accused the worst of my arguments of being. You're stalling because you don't know how to respond to something that you can't do anything about, so why don't you just agree that the swear filter must be removed?

The filter as it is right now is worse than the actual swear-filled post, and you still imply that the situation would be better if I just shut up because you think a thread that happened over a month ago "proves" me wrong?
Honestly, as you know, this website was not created for the sole intent of eight year old kids who are offended my even minor swear words to play. This website was created for all ages, young and small. Honestly, if we can't handle the fact that people are swearing, even though we hear it every day, then what's the point to have a forum? If people really feel that this is an issue we can always have you state your age every account you sign up on, and restrict the forums to a certain age range.

There's no point in having a swear ban if the reality of it is, the only websites I've ever heard of restricting swear words were ones created for 6 year olds to have fun in.

I don't really care if the swear ban goes away or not, but I honestly think that removing it would benefit the site's forum.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
See, Ghosty?

What does your reputation mean to you when 4 users actively disagree with you? In what way does my banning interfere with the way that we currently think of you?

Is it a tool to disregard obvious factors in the cause of this thread even when the things that you have stood up for are worsen to provoke users? If you understand that, you would know that it's a reference to my last statement on my previous post.

Say a couple of swears yourself, press preview, and wake up, and realize that you're actually arguing for the opposite of what the filter currently is.

You don't even know what you're arguing about because you can't do your own research.
Maybe it would if the people who would benefit from its removal weren't the people most likely to go around calling people stupid bitches and fucking morons in every other post. As it is, I think it would just lower the quality of the forum from idiotic to the worst place I've spent two years of my life at.

EDIT: There. See? You probably think this is the most beautiful post I've ever written, don't you. If you have no idea what I'm saying, refresh the page a few times.