Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacob_, you should bring this site back to life. Please read this.
Really, if you have to delete the whole site again just to start over, then do it. Just keep a really lite version of it around since there's too many priceless threads.

I think we should go back to "Buildism". It just sounds better than "2dworlds", and you should start exactly or similarly to how you first started Buildism (Posting on forums?).

Wouldn't it be fun to relive the most memorable and exciting days of Buildism in 2011? This time, you know what problems kill your site, and you probably know how to avoid, solve, or at least delay those problems for much longer.

Leonartist, BG, Ghosty, Oak, and I have all voiced our support for a new and better Buildism. We need a future for Buildism; the present is just too early to end it.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I don't remember voicing support for a better Buildism recently.

I'm willing to give it another shot but we've been here, done that, a bunch of times. If you, and BG, can avoid the fights and arguments with everyone and each other that led in part to the destruction of this place most recently, hell, I'm not gonna start flaming anyone and add to any unpleasantness. I want to keep the past in the past and start anew if you do. I don't know if I'll be active again, though.

-Ghosty
It's my birthday today. I'm still waiting for that reply.
If Qwerty shall return, then I shall return. You have my support. Shall I ask Sazaho?
(08-08-2013, 02:04 PM)Kieron Wrote: If Qwerty shall return, then I shall return. You have my support. Shall I ask Sazaho?

Yes
Come on, Jacob_, Kieron also supports.