Final suggestion
Dear Jacob,

I have two, but large demands for you. Like I've said in the past, if you don't want anything for this website, just please delete it. If you want to delete it, can you please email us the source code for this website, or at least provide it on the regular buildism.net? Doing both would be great for all of us. If you do not want to close this website down, just at least delete all the user files and revert it to a clean slate(This website shouldn't be abandoned with all these files). I understand you are busy, but that's not too much of a task to do, either deleting the website or reverting the files to a clean slate.

If you do have the source code already released, can you please link us to it? If you do provide the source code, please close this website down immediately, or at least, provide our old files to our emails while reverting this website to a clean slate. If you do revert this website to a clean slate, please do it within a few days or a few weeks even. Jacob_, I thank you for creating a great website, and the time is now, to do something about it.

Sincerely,
BuildistGuard.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
This is Leon speaking from Franco's account.

I still have over 1000 skins archived on a couple hard drives.

I think Jacob did release a source code and I uploaded to the 2DWorlds fansite a while ago.

http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com/file-archives.html I am mostly sure the file name is
buildism_website_open_source.zip