Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm leaving the site too. -Oak/Walrus
I've been here since last January, and I had a great time for the most part. I've done some bad, some good, and then some bad again. I've met some good people - and some bad people. I didn't experience much from 2DWorlds' gaming aspect, but I did get a sense of reality, and this was a great place for me to come to chat. I do not have much to say, but I am leaving because this site has gotten boring, first and foremost, and there is nothing to do beside being bashed by Myem.

People who I will remember:

-Franco: He was an annoying chipmunk twat wanker who always fooled everyone, and blasted all of our brains. He turned the Buildism chat into the second Holocaust. he was the legend, and so were his sonic bullshit comments

-Leonartist: He was a great guy who contributed a whole bunch to 2DWorlds, and was dedicated to skin making. His skins were pretty good too. He always treated me nicely, and did a lot for the site. He always tried his ultimate hardest to get users to join. His personality kept everyone going, and he was just a good person who I will miss a lot.

-Qwertygiy/Ghosty: Even though he probably hates me still, I still liked him for the most part. He always was motivational for the most part and won each and every argument. He was like our babysitter, and he cared for us all. He tried his hardest to deal with us, and did for awhile. I will miss him.

-Jacob: I didn't get to know him too well because I was always clowning around and acting like a immature fool for almost a mere year. However, I could relate to him and he made me feel better about myself. We both have Tourette's, and like him, my Tourette's also are a big hardship for me. He made me feel like I wasn't alone since I've never met anybody who has had Tourette's and since I still am from this day on uncertain about my disorder. He was a very thoughtful and creative person with such stamina. I will always remember him, that's for sure.

-BuildistGuard: Even though he did frame me for something I never did, it was nice to see him around talking about serious issues and political matters. He is an A-OK debater and was for the most part kind to me. I will remember him.

-Myem: suck it
i won't miss you mofo
drink a bottle of goat puke

-Omega: You are a great builder and contributed a lot to the site, even though you haven't been here for long. You always appreciated everyone's help and enjoyed talking. You were one of the few people who didn't plague the site.

-Who: You were a quirky guy with wit. You were extremely knowledgeable and at times; funny. I will remember you.

-Void: I didn't know you well, but you were and still are a good and loyal mod. You always did your job, and you were extremely respectful to each and every one of us.

-Ashley: IM GLAD YOU ARE GONE
I WILL NOT MISS YOU OK

-Invader: you are awesome and i know you on ROBLOX, so we're alright

if i'm forgetting you, i'll write something nice about you

Oak/Foxracer/Walrus - Player & forumer of Buildism and 2DWorlds, quit as of 5-26-13. Joined in early January of 2012.

Farewell, may 2DWorlds be missed.
Please don't quit forever. You can atleast be lurker.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
I'll probably just stay as a lurker and will stop in the chat off and on when I am seriously bored.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
"-Myem: suck it
i won't miss you mofo
drink a bottle of goat puke"

dude

u got colon crucified faggot
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
^^^^^forgot meh. Sad
I'll miss you oak, and thank's for the amazing time you spent here with us on the forums! <3
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I will not be remembered.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I forgot to list a few others.

VenomSinister:

You were always on during the mornings due to our time-zones, you were very understanding of me, and had a good sense of humor. You were one of the few on here who didn't take everything so seriously, and your kind attitude is what will make me remember you.

DysLabs/Dignity:

Even though at times, we both were at odds with one another, I still liked you for your crazy cleverness and abilities. I will remember you for *insert blank document here*.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I guess I'm not special then.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(05-29-2013, 03:19 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I guess I'm not special then.

yeah you're not

that's what you get for being idle you fucking bitch
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(05-29-2013, 03:19 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I guess I'm not special then.
maybe if you did something else rather than act like a useless meme spouting brony fucking faggot that laid around the forums doing nothing but wasting bandwidth we wouldn't forget about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!