Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm going to quit too.
I have a few reasons why I am going to quit.
First of all, I have been getting bad school grades ever since I can remember in my whole life and I'm finally going to the last grade in school before I can go study somewhere further (We don't have the same school system as you guys do) but I'm really going to do my hardest and best at getting good grades the last year at school.
Second of all, I kind of have lost interest in this website although It was really fun and interesting to meet other people with different opinions and stuff like that and experienced all the drama trough out all these months.
It really has been a pleasure to enjoy my time here with you guys since the beginning of Buildism even though there has been a few insidents but nevermind. Yeah, I just don't really know what more I can do here on this site cause I don't have the Time for these kinds of stuff.
Third of all, I have noticed that this site has become very in-active and a lot of people are quitting such as Ghosty and EvilOne.... a few more I guess?
There comes a time to all of us when we have to say goodbye to each other and continue with our lives... Well... THANKS Guys for your epic days here! I will never forget my epic childhood memories from these days in the future when I'm like 20-30 years old XDDD lol. Goodbye! Big Grin
Your friendly man ~VenomSinister Wink
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Everyone's dropping like flies, good god-
Oak
Ghosty
VenomSinister
I'll be next :<
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]