Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What have you been doing while the site was closed?
I was just reading, using KoGaMa a lot more, and doing other things I usually do.
It didn't feel the same without you guys.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
You know, the usual, making threads like this (http://boards.4chan.org/hr/res/1856817 ), watching YT videos like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdMlT3E7cg ), and I was also on a 2 week long vacation to New York from which I have just returned. In fact, I think I made that thread one day before we left. Anyway, I kind of wanted to get in contact with BG or at least see if he was active on the only social media account that I have seem him post stuff on. I read his recent tweets and looked at the date and it turned out to be that this site is back on for some reason that Jacob_ finally understood.

shalom
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
So did you like NYC? What'd you do here? And what were your initial thoughts on it?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(07-09-2013, 01:29 AM)Oak Wrote: So did you like NYC? What'd you do here? And what were your initial thoughts on it?

Well, we been to some of the most known places in NYC like the Empire State Building and Central Park. It was pretty good, but I felt really cautious when we got there because of my paranoia relating to big city crime and incidents and random acts of murder, though it was all good at the end. We mostly walked near Madison and Times Square, and a bit in downtown too after taking a boat. The One World Trade Center looks almost finished from the exterior. There were some other stops, but I kind of want to go back to see more.

Besides from NYC, we have also been to Niagara Falls and Washington DC.

And the people, shit (Filter is still on), I've seen them all, from devout Muslim women in burqas to fully dressed Orthodox Jews and their wigs and buses with Hebrew/Yiddish inscriptions or whatever and Swedish people that speak English really good. It's really diverse up there, the closest to that experience down here for me was a Seaworld at San Antonio.