Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your thoughts on the Trayvon-Zimmerman case?
And what do you guys think of the ruling?

I think it was perfectly fair, and this wasn't racially-motivated. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watchdog, and he was circulating the area because of an ongoing graffiti problem, and anyone would think Trayvon would be suspicious -- looking like he is suspicious I mean. He was walking with baggy jeans, a hood covering most of his face, and walk as slow as a turtle in the midst of a bad thunderstorm. Zimmerman was told not to follow him, but he did so anyway. Zimmerman then proceeded to follow him, Trayvon saw, he called up his friend (or he was already on the phone with her) Trayvon told her that there was a guy following him, the lady friend on the phone said "he might want you and he's gay get away from him", so instead Trayvon did the opposite and started a physical altercation with Zimmerman, he started punching Zimmerman so hard on the face, stomach, and heart/chest area, he nearly died since the injures were that bad, and Zimmerman just so happened to have a gun on him, and he used it as a self-defense mechanism. I have no problem with that. In this case, the self-defense was used properly. As citizens, we have the obligations and rights to use the tactic "self-defense". Now blacks are yapping about how "racist" this was, and how Zimmerman deserves to go to jail, etc, etc. Trayvon was nothing but a little thug, and forensics proved he was smoking marijuana a few days prior to the incident. Now blacks and liberal whites are saying "peaceful protests are occurring for the good", no they aren't. They are riots. In LA, over a thousand have been arrested for violence in protests. Some have lit fires on the street, robbed stores, toppled cars over, injured other cops, vandalize cop cars, and much more. I feel that this case is becoming a Rodney King.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.