Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/12/10 - Saving and loading
Local saving and loading works in the latest version.

Online saving will take a bit more work; it should be done today or tomorrow.
Oh god thank you.
I keep making cool stuff then i realize "fuck I can't save"
Wait, this is really buggy.
I saved a version of something I was making (this was pre-liminary so I'm not losing anything major here), then hit play. It didn't work the way I liked so I stopped it and opened the file to go back. It loaded up but, even though the game said I was paused, it started running, so I figured I would just start again. I hit new and it loaded a completely blank area and none of the boundaries were made, nor was the ground. I could still build stuff though.
Also when I click open, if the drop-down menu is set to ".buildism", it won't recognize any files. So I have to select all files. If you're confused by that, here:
[Image: mj8ny9.jpg]
[Image: 2qmepf6.jpg]
LISTEN TO THE ALBUMS I PUT IN MY SIGNATURE
Quote:It loaded up but, even though the game said I was paused, it started running, so I figured I would just start again

Fixed.

Quote:Also when I click open, if the drop-down menu is set to ".buildism", it won't recognize any files. So I have to select all files.

It was supposed to add .buildism to your filenames automatically, but that part didn't work. I fixed it though--after you try the updated version, rename your existing files if you want them to show up.

Quote:I hit new and it loaded a completely blank area and none of the boundaries were made, nor was the ground. I could still build stuff though.

That is on purpose, when online saving gets done it will make more sense.