Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Allow sorting of skins by popularity
Currently, to find a skin in the catalog, you have to search by the uploaded ID number; newer skins are always on top on the first page, older skins are always in back, several pages in.

I suggest a button similar to the Games page that will allow you to see the most-used skins in front.

Also, to avoid abuse of this, the skin creator should not count towards the 'taken' total.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I don't think this would be a good idea. We would need a way to prevent players from
rapidly pressing the f5 button, or clicking the 'use skin button'. If we had the catolouge
list the most popular skins, the skins would tend to stay popular forever, never allowing
newer skins to have a chance.

I suggest we should have tags or keywords so people could find skins by subject. This
would produce more search results. (Maybe this can be added to games too.)
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
That's not quite what I meant, but I understand what you're saying.

The default way to list the skins would still be newest skins first, but there would be a button that could list them by popularity. As to prevent F5ing/clicking the button, we already have an inventory -- Jacob could just make sure that you can't get the same item more than once in your inventory, and if you delete an item from your inventory, the number of "times used" for that item decreases by 1.

And we don't need keywords or tags as separate new text fields, we just need the search feature to pick up on the description too, like games do, instead of just the name.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]