Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Introduction of myself: VenomSinister
Big Grin 
~VenomSinister~
Hello, my name is VenomSinister and I'm a
14 year old boy. My timezone is located at GMT+2. In real life I love to run and use my bike
to get to other places. I usually hang out with my friends but I also play a lot of vi
deo-games such as (Minecraft, TF2, LoL, Roblox, The Sims 3, Age of Empires) a
nd a few other games that I forgot to mention about.

I also do love to script stuff such as websites or game codes.
I don't know that much about scripting yet but I'm
somehow familiar with HTML5, CSS, XML and Lua.
No I do not consider myself as an experienced
person as on the knowledge of everything related to
scripting. When I script I use notepad++
to create my website and view it with Google Chrome
but hey, I'm not going to go into this discussion as much anymore Tongue.

How I found out about 2DWorlds? I've b
een playing on Buildism which I consider to be closed (atm) for some
reason, so I saw this on the front page and got curious
about this website. So I went here and now here
I'm done with writing on my first thread Wink).

Thank you for reading my thread, I really do appreciate it! Big Grin
~VenomSinister~
Welcome to 2DWorlds! I have to say, your introduction is probably the most 'formal' since CoderRhyne a year ago. But yours is a lot more readable, apart from your text being wrapped up oddly like it is. Nice work.

Buildism has been permanently closed; 2DWorlds is essentially Buildism 2.0, or you could consider it a 'sequel' to Buildism. It's the same game engine, but a different site design.

If you need any help with making anything here, me and the rest of the community are here to do so! Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Thank you, Ghosty for your warm feedback Big Grin ! And I'm sorry about my text lines being wrapped up weird, I made that so the text doesn't look that short. I'll be making better threads in the near incoming future.

I'll enjoy my time here and try making as creative and monumental creations in my games as I can! C´ya Wink
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
After such a long and formal welcome, I would feel bad if I just simply said 'hi u ok' so I won't.

Hi are you okay?
(12-03-2012, 07:44 PM)Kieron Wrote: After such a long and formal welcome, I would feel bad if I just simply said 'hi u ok' so I won't.

Hi are you okay?

Yes Thank-you, I'm okay Wink
And you?
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
i don't care about formal welcomes so hi u ok
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(12-03-2012, 04:30 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: ~VenomSinister~
Hello, my name is VenomSinister and I'm a
14 year old boy.

[Image: 130831979143.jpg]
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
*Looks at myem's signature* (I live in Finland) I come from Iran but I had to move to Finland due to war. If you drop a bomb here then I'll bomb you, and I'm pretty sure my dad can create bombs. xD
(12-04-2012, 01:22 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: *Looks at myem's signature* (I live in Finland) I come from Iran but I had to move to Finland due to war. If you drop a bomb here then I'll bomb you, and I'm pretty sure my dad can create bombs. xD

If he drops a bomb there, you'd probably die. Plus, you don't know LOL's location.
(12-04-2012, 06:14 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 01:22 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: *Looks at myem's signature* (I live in Finland) I come from Iran but I had to move to Finland due to war. If you drop a bomb here then I'll bomb you, and I'm pretty sure my dad can create bombs. xD

If he drops a bomb there, you'd probably die. Plus, you don't know LOL's location.

Nope, we get a signal when they detect a bomb incoming so we would just rush to a bomb shelter room before the bomb explodes.

And yes, I don't know LOL's location.