ROBLOX sucks
on roblox i just ignore the flamers, MC i only play on my friends Private servers or solo
Cry cry cry. You realize on roblox that you can choose to avoid the community by just haning out with your friends and building?
(01-15-2011, 06:40 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Once, When I said I was going to kill Justin bieber, they laughed at me, but in minecraft they said they were going to help me.

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]
Roblox turned into crap after 08 I joined in 2010 though ._.
I didn't really quit roblox, I hate roblox, I only play it when I'm feeling bored. :offtopic:
(01-15-2011, 06:40 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: I know why it sucks. It is due to the bad community, lying community, money hungry admins, and the power abusing mods.
Once, When I said I was going to kill Justin bieber, they laughed at me, but in minecraft they said they were going to help me.
When you make one little mistake on ROBLOX, they harass you, flame you and call you a "noob", but on minecraft, they actually help you. I hope the community of buildism does not become like ROBLOx's community.

I origionally joined in 2006. It went downhill.
:gun_bandana:

-Tommy
(01-15-2011, 06:40 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Once, When I said I was going to kill Justin bieber, they laughed at me, but in minecraft they said they were going to help me.

I might have laughed at you too if you were going to murder someone, I don't like Justin Bieber either, but that doesn't mean you should kill him. You must be crazy. If it was some character in a virtual game then that would be different.
Joined in '07. Fun while it lasted, though.