Facebook
Thumbs Down 
No seriously there are only 2 people that like buildism on facebook, Im dissapointed Sad
I dont use facebook
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
I rarely get on facebook. Mainly for cityville.
Sad sad sad people. no but srsly we need MORE people
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]
I got banned from facebook,it said my account disobeyed security rules.Yeah I don't know.
Its kinda a good thing not many members know about this game yet. Its not complete and we don't want random people TROLOLOLOLing yet. Try not to tell too many people for right now.

Plus, I don't even use my facebook, even though I have one because if you have to use a computer to tell your REAL LIFE friends almost everything that your doing, you don't deserve friends.
●ω● ŦЂЄßlαßlyßlα ●ω●
(02-21-2011, 05:14 PM)Daria-Theblablybla Wrote: Its kinda a good thing not many members know about this game yet. Its not complete and we don't want random people TROLOLOLOLing yet. Try not to tell too many people for right now.

Plus, I don't even use my facebook, even though I have one because if you have to use a computer to tell your REAL LIFE friends almost everything that your doing, you don't deserve friends.

Exactly. Both points agreed with completely. I don't have an FB account, or even an Email. I'm still hooked on ROBLOX, with Buildism and NASCAR as alternate interests.

(02-08-2011, 05:31 PM)Xray Wrote: Sad sad sad people. no but srsly we need MORE people

Ok I'm sorry, but you don't need to be calling us sad! I mean, I am not allowed a Facebook till 16 or at LEAST Highschool. I don't know if anyone else was affended by this, but I was.
Seeing that almost all the people here on this subject don't use Facebook, I would inferr that if everyone here had Facebook BEFORE we found out about Buildism, they would't play it a often or the may not have even found out about it. Plus, who cares how many friends you have on Facebook?