Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/10/11

Resizing big images is slow, so keep the size down or resizing the window doesn't work smoothly.
(02-11-2011, 12:39 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:

Thanks for implementing that. That will be a BIG help.

The Script Console isn't working anymore. The Command line works, but the Output won't show anything. Has anone else started seeing this problem?
Fixed, I had to disable output to test something and forgot to change it back.
(02-11-2011, 09:48 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Fixed, I had to disable output to test something and forgot to change it back.

Thanks SO much for fixing that. Now I can actually work on my places.

As my signature says...
Well...
Is there any news about the position bug?
For example, if i press "Launch editor" on top right of the page, it opens the studio thingie.. Then i add a part and click it, it says position 0.0, 0.0
I press File > Save to buildism.net and upload it (my first place), then when i go test the game, the blocks are gone (probably in the 0.0,0.0 .. at least they were when i made one of the blocks into spawn block :/ )
Or is this whole thing just a bug that only I have? D=
[Image: 76561198036192536.png][Image: Ava2.gif]
AntiBoomz0r @ roblox,xfire
AntiBoomz @ minecraft
MiikaFTW @ steam
(02-11-2011, 10:23 PM)Anti Wrote: Well...
Is there any news about the position bug?
For example, if i press "Launch editor" on top right of the page, it opens the studio thingie.. Then i add a part and click it, it says position 0.0, 0.0
I press File > Save to buildism.net and upload it (my first place), then when i go test the game, the blocks are gone (probably in the 0.0,0.0 .. at least they were when i made one of the blocks into spawn block :/ )
Or is this whole thing just a bug that only I have? D=

Manually setting the position through the Properties (or whatever its called here) pane seems not to work too well. Try scripting or manually grabbing it.
What i meant, was that the properties always show position as 0.0, 0.0...

If i save the game ive made(looks right when i save), and load it = all blocks in 0.0,0.0
if i upload the game to my "Test" place = all blocks in 0.0,0.0
No matter what i do to them, the position is always 0.0,0.0
Grab manually with the GrabTool = their position stays on/goes to 0
use the grab on the toolbar in the build mode = their position stays on/goes to 0
They fall cause of physics = their position goes to 0
If i open the starting game wheres the rocket tool and other stuff, and upload it = every block goes to 0.0,0.0 (http://buildism.net/games/Test/1029 for example. I opened "Empty" with "Build" button, then when it opened, pressed File > Save to buildism.net > Test Nothing modified...)
Also tested in running, paused, test player modes, always the same..
What can i do anymore? Q_Q

EDIT:
Dont say i have outdated java..
http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
Tested and says its the newest D:
AntiBoomz @ minecraft
MiikaFTW @ steam
No idea, but nobody else seems to have that problem. It's probably your computer. What kind of computer are you using, and what operating system? I.E, Acer laptop with Vista, Compaq desktop with XP, etc. It might have something to do with it (although I certainly don't know what).
I've never heard of that problem, do you have the latest release of Java?
Windows 7 64-bit
I have newest java and i use Java™ Web Launcher to open the jnlp files...
And im not using a laptop D=
AntiBoomz @ minecraft
MiikaFTW @ steam