Guides, Walkthroughs, Secrets, And Easter Eggs Thread
Post all of the Easter Eggs and Secrets you have found in games (IE: Thundergun in Campaign on Black Ops, Skulls in Halo, and Mods in MC.)
Post certain walkthroughs that have been requested by someone, and post Guides to games.

I'll give the first request:

Besides being near to lava, what are the signs of nearby Redstone in MC?
Besides Lufar blocks, What can Lupis Lufar craft?
What can I use sugar (Sugar cane in a single block = sugar) for?
Is there any way to get gunpowder besides killing creachers?
Are zombies attracted to anything?

Attracting Animals, Spiders, and Creechers at night, and how to make a Mob Trap (By Paulejsr on YT)

First of all, go mine some coal and make some torches. Make a glass box and some wood to place ladders on. Blast a + Area from anaerial view of the box, placing wood where the destroyed glass is. Blast the bottom out and build a wood boarwalk. Destroy a 2x6 area and don't do anything to it. Now dig around the box, 4 wide from each side of the box.
Dig down 3 squares for the first 3 squares, and 4 for the last one. Then dig down one square under then glass box. Now make an infinite spring from the corners. Use the ladder-conserving strategy for the ladders. Plant torches inbetween each ladder. (Creechers, Spiders and animals are attracted to torches/light during the night.) Stand on top of the mob trap to attract zombies and skeletons, and when they step in the water climb inside the mob trap. You don't have to get out of the way of the glass, monsters are blind when looking through glass. There's your mob trap; Anything dropped will flow into the 2x6 hole for you to collect.

How to find Lupis Lufar

Lupis Lufar isn't oh-so rare, if you find iron and gravel side-by side, DIG AROUND THE IRON AND GRAVEL. I can't make that any more plain, Lupis is found behind iron and gravel. If you find redstone by that iron, There is definetly some Lupis around. So far all it does is make a lupis block from a full craft bench square, but it takes a FULL MINUTE of an IRON Pickaxe to mine it. (Don't, it doesn't drop anything after being turned into a block.) I think it's proof to Creechers. But I think if 3 or so explode on one it will break.