Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Road to Beta
Buildism is currently in alpha, a status that usually implies that a program is only useful for testing and is not usable yet. I think it's time to change that, so as soon as the following features are finished, Buildism will become a beta!
  • Seats
  • Ladders
  • Stable welds
  • Water (possibly)

I'm not going to set a release date, but I do think the next few months will be a good period of growth for Buildism Smile

*imagines climbing up a ladder and onto a pirate ship made of many parts, sitting in the captain's seat and sailing off into the ocean*
Epic.
I can't wait!
I'm an admin for the Wiki.
I own the most visited game in Buildism. Smile
[Image: epic1.png]
:Big Grin We can KINDA make seats now, but we need a good visual for it for it to really work. And water -- kinda sorta.

But we really do need some way to make ladders!

BETA-BUILDERS! :Big Grin
Once this happens,I'm gonna throw some confetti at my keyboard.Then I'm gonna get my ROBLOX account deleted.It's gonna be awesome.
Hmmmm... What I would reallly like to see is the transparentsy being fixed.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(02-25-2011, 02:32 AM)tyler Wrote: Once this happens,I'm gonna throw some confetti at my keyboard.Then I'm gonna get my ROBLOX account deleted.It's gonna be awesome.

Don't get too excited yet. I hate to say it, but ROBLOX is making big improvements as we are making starter improvements.
*sigh*

Although what I would like to see is sounds being fixed here. Non-resource sounds will not work. Sad
(02-25-2011, 03:02 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 02:32 AM)tyler Wrote: Once this happens,I'm gonna throw some confetti at my keyboard.Then I'm gonna get my ROBLOX account deleted.It's gonna be awesome.

Don't get too excited yet. I hate to say it, but ROBLOX is making big improvements as we are making starter improvements.
*sigh*

Although what I would like to see is sounds being fixed here. Non-resource sounds will not work. Sad

They do, but you have to upload them to a web host that allows remote linking.
Well, water and ladders are done. Can we has fire and smoke nao!?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Any news on the bug where positions wont save at all Sad
With me, all positions it ever prints / there are IS 0.0,0.0 ...
I want to make games with this already Q_Q
[Image: 76561198036192536.png][Image: Ava2.gif]
AntiBoomz0r @ roblox,xfire
AntiBoomz @ minecraft
MiikaFTW @ steam
(02-26-2011, 02:17 PM)Anti Wrote: Any news on the bug where positions wont save at all Sad
With me, all positions it ever prints / there are IS 0.0,0.0 ...
I want to make games with this already Q_Q

I have a similar glitch with Circles that just started. I'll put in the circle, and it LOOKS as if the circle jumps to 0,0. But when I move my mouse over where it should be, it still highlights, and the position is still right.

But, what kind of computer are you using? That might have something to do with it.