Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3/15/11
  • Undid Sunday's physics update, since it had some bugs, and replaced it with a working version
  • Improved the part fragmenting code; it works faster now
  • Added several new settings

No time today, but I'll post some info on the different settings tomorrow.

Destroy Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber in a Pit of Death! is much more awesome now!
Well the new settings I hope are very exciting.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Here are all of the settings. Note that changes to these won't take effect until you restart the game.

FPS - Frames per second; how many times the game should update the screen per second. Making it lower might help if you have a slower computer, but it will also make the physics buggier, since it has to simulate a greater time period every frame, which leads to more error.

UsePerfectCollisions - Normal collisions are not perfect; if a heavy object hits a smaller one they might overlap a bit before bouncing back. Enabling this setting eliminates that, but makes the game a little slower.

PhysicsAccuracy - Lower values = faster, higher = better physics.

ControlPhysicsFPS (enabled by default) - When this is disabled, the game steps the physics simulation once per frame. This normally works well, but for a complex scene, the game might not be able to keep up, and the physics will appear to run in slow motion. If this is enabled, the simulation might step more than once per frame when it needs to "catch up."
kool!
Nice!
But i still cant build anything... everything stays 0.0,0.0 Q_Q

EDIT:
Umm, I think...
I just found a bug?
I was in that miley cyrus and justin bieber game... I destroyed like 10 pictures at once, causing a bit of lag...
When the parts got all cut down, I jumped down, and when the last blocks should have disappeared, i got this:

Buildism Error

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException: 5
[Image: 76561198036192536.png][Image: Ava2.gif]
AntiBoomz0r @ roblox,xfire
AntiBoomz @ minecraft
MiikaFTW @ steam