We need mods.
Lightbulb 
Well over the last few weeks I noticed that people are making inapropriate skins and Jacob isn't always on to delete em'. Anyway we need a forum mod and a few image mods.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I already made this thread.
They way I see it, now that we have at least one 'offender', it might be time to consider having moderators.

People who are on a LOT who I think would qualify:
Tyler
Interwebs
Sazaho
Me

We are pretty much the 4 most active Buildists (if one of us isn't on in any given hour, it's likely nobody is), and all of us have been active members for over a month and a half. X-Ray isn't online too often, neither are Daria-theblablybla and Testerrocksroblox, and Paradox has announced he's not going to be online as often. roperson, well... There have been some small issues in the wiki -- nothing major. And there was the whole 'fake hack scandal' over InternetGuy.
(03-27-2011, 06:51 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: They way I see it, now that we have at least one 'offender', it might be time to consider having moderators.

Tyler
Interwebs
Sazaho
Me

We are pretty much the 4 most active Buildists (if one of us isn't on in any given hour, it's likely nobody is), and all of us have been active members for over a month and a half. X-Ray isn't online too often, neither are Daria-theblablybla and Testerrocksroblox, and Paradox has announced he's not going to be online as often. roperson, well... There have been some small issues in the wiki -- nothing major. And there was the whole 'fake hack scandal' over InternetGuy.

I'm still active, I just don't post. I'll take the job.
(03-27-2011, 06:51 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: They way I see it, now that we have at least one 'offender', it might be time to consider having moderators.

Tyler
Interwebs
Sazaho
Me

I totally agree exept for testrocksroblox. He has posted a lot of offensive comments about Koreans and his girlfriend and such. Anyway, I think that InternetGuy needs to have his warning level raised to like 5%.

[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-28-2011, 06:41 AM)Interwebs Wrote:

Tyler
Interwebs
Sazaho
Me

I totally agree exept for testrocksroblox. He has posted a lot of offensive comments about Koreans and his girlfriend and such. Anyway, I think that InternetGuy needs to have his warning level raised to like 5%.

Well, I was sarcastic about my girlfriend and I'm not racist about koreans. Well, it's was a accident and everyone makes mistakes. I'm not on to often, because I'm in school and I hate school! Well, when I'm not in school, I go on a lot, even on My Ipod touch.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
so what i don t qualify?
I am online just we are in different times zones. and i have school and revision to do.
plus who says i havent been doing anything.

i might of been making Skins for a skin release
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]
When I made that short list, that was just the people who were consistently most active, and therefore most likely to catch something bad. I'm not saying anyone doesn't qualify -- I'm nowhere near being in charge and I don't plan on being that way Tongue -- I'm just saying that me, Sazaho, Interwebs and Tyler are often on, and have spotted bad stuff and reported it in the past.
Yus!!!
yes but don't you need someone in a different time zone so when you sleep I can monitor the skin section for bad stuff?
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]