"Everything on this website is copied!"
This doesn't make sense to me. The forums are better then Roblox, it's completely 2D, and unlike CB, it's nothing like the site (or at least, very little).

I wish my fellow Roblox users would leave this site alone. Sorry for the flame they bring =/
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Wait, why did you guys click on the thanks button!?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-01-2011, 02:37 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Wait, why did you guys click on the thanks button!?

Why did we not?
Well the title says everything on the site is copied.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
A semi-common forumer trick. It brings people who would normally agree to it so that they can see the real story, and it brings people who are ready to go "Hey, it isn't!" to it so that they can agree. Tongue This was quite common when BC-only games were introduced in ROBLOX.
Scripter, I almost hated you for being a flamer, then the moment I read your post It was like a party in my mind with everyone invited!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Yayyyyyy.

Friendship!
Now, I don't get it....
lol even Jacob_ hit thanks!
Star 
(04-01-2011, 02:12 AM)Scripter Wrote: and unlike CB, it's nothing like the site (or at least, very little).

I've been to CB and, though I have little knowledge of it, it wasn't very much like Roblox at all, other than the way that every site is like Roblox.

Why are you people so self-centered?
(04-02-2011, 01:48 AM)MrBossMan Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 02:12 AM)Scripter Wrote: and unlike CB, it's nothing like the site (or at least, very little).

I've been to CB and, though I have little knowledge of it, it wasn't very much like Roblox at all, other than the way that every site is like Roblox.

Why are you people so self-centered?

I am rather confused, you have 1700+ posts on CB, yet you know very little of it? That aside, there were a few things that I saw that were very similiar to Roblox.

Calling the community of buildism self-centered is something that makes very little sense. Care to explain more?
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]