Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

All hail Jacob_'s purple name!!
Finally the "raid"<-- or whatever you call it, is over and Jacob_ got his Purple name back, now he can fix all this mess. Big Grin

[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(i dont think there was really a raid)
I never saw you at the .... what ever it's called... Well I'ma tell you what happened: Minish took over the site, promoted a few underlings, made a seizure looking forum layout, hacked the admin control panel and he made himself the owner ..... Jacob couldn't do anything but looks like everything turned good after all.

Oh yeah and forgot to mention that he banned every member on the site...
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
April fools!
(what was the date yesterday?)
test shit

Jacob_ please remove the filter, it's bad for our search engine rankings since nobody will ever give a fuck about glome or his cereal since he died from the contents of his organs spontaneously spilling out due to the toxicity of his own invention
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
So you want people to find us from Googling swear words?

Brilliant colonization plan.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
There are so many swear words on the internet that no one could even find us by googling them.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(04-02-2013, 11:02 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So you want people to find us from Googling swear words?

Brilliant colonization plan.

(04-02-2013, 11:09 PM)Leonartist Wrote: There are so many swear words on the internet that no one could even find us by googling them.

>please help me guys I can't tell differences in context so everything you say must be serious
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Ghosty was using sarcasm in his post. By reading between the lines, I think he means that unwanted people will visit 2DWorlds.

What I said meant that people swear so much online that we would be among the billions of seach results and no one would find us.

Your welcome.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]