Hio, I'm new.
I'm a coder. My profession is HTML, JavaScript, XHTML, some PHP, and CSS. I am currently 14, in 8th grade, next year I'm taking classic for coding, i.e. Javascript -- It'll give me college credits, too. I am really smart - I aim to achieve. I enjoy helping: "Helping is a virtue" as I'd compare it to. Helping is something that rewards both people. Not just one. There is a limit to how the person doing the helping will be rewarded - such as donating - and will often make them feel a bit happier. You've got the donated on the good side. When you need some money, you could ask the donated for some donate. I always put myself in their shoes before taking actions, leading to my ultimate shyness. Lastly, I am a book writer; currently writing 3 different books, due to my inability to stay on topic without wanting to do something else.

Anyways, that's a bit about me, in general.

I came here because I feel as if my kindness can come out towards others, experience a good game, and have fun!

Likewise, I hope you have fun, too, and I might need some showing around, if you could be so kind.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
K.

What do you need help with?
Welcome!
User Of Buildism!
(04-02-2011, 07:20 PM)tyler Wrote: K.

I need a tour itself. I feel as if wiki can sometimes not be interactive enough - pictures can be useful lots of times. I didn't believe this game would work, but it does, and it has physics! I like it! Congratulations on coding it - What language is this? C+? C++? or something else?
(04-02-2011, 07:28 PM)Login Wrote:

I need a tour itself. I feel as if wiki can sometimes not be interactive enough - pictures can be useful lots of times. I didn't believe this game would work, but it does, and it has physics! I like it! Congratulations on coding it - What language is this? C+? C++? or something else?

So,do you wantme to help you with building?Because I don't even know howto USE the wiki yet Tongue.
(04-02-2011, 07:29 PM)tyler Wrote:

So,do you wantme to help you with building?Because I don't even know howto USE the wiki yet Tongue.

I can use the wiki. The only thing I need help with on building is the thing that looks like a ladder/hinges. How do I add them in? I just see black lines when I click.

(04-02-2011, 07:32 PM)Login Wrote:

I can use the wiki. The only thing I need help with on building is the thing that looks like a ladder/hinges. How do I add them in? I just see black lines when I click.

The black lines are the blocks when you drag them,and release your mouse to drop them in.
(04-02-2011, 07:32 PM)Login Wrote:

The game runs on Java, but you can have Lua scripts in your place.
The physics right now are very basic
Building itself is just like a regular 2D building game
Any more questions?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Yay, lua
Nope. All I need to know.